[Taekook] Father's Panic

Jin is startled as he hears his phone ring

Jin is startled as he hears his phone ring. He groaned, grabbing his phone from the nightstand. He squints his eyes at the brightness of his phone, putting it down.

"Taehyung? What does this guy need?" He says, huffing and answering the call.
"Hello, what do you need? It's 3 am for fuck's sake" Jin says, huffing as he sat up, yawning.

"Uhm... Hyung, how do you make milk again?"

"Huh? You don't know? Where's Jungkook?" Jin says, sighing. He taught him before, he must've forgot again.

"Jungkook's not here at the moment, he went to Busan because his mom is sick"

"Why did you forget what I taught you?" Jin says and got off of bed.
"I'll head there to help you then" Jin says, walking to his wardrobe to change into something.

"Well... I don't know, I forgot"

"My goodness, Taehyung" He says, snickering.

"Okay, what happened now? My gosh! Why is milk all over the floor?" Jin says as soon as he arrived at the house.
"I was feeding him and he didn't like it, he slapped it out of my hand" Taehyung says, huffing as he rocked his son.

"Give me him, maybe he needs diaper changing... You clean that" Jin says and laughed.
"Oh, Jungkook, please come back soon... Your husband needs help" Jin says and walked to the bedroom to check.

After checking, he chuckles as he stared at the baby.
"Oh, baby, why are you giving your daddy a hard time while your papa is away?" Jin says, lightly pinching the little one's cheek. Taehyung then walks in, scratching his nape.
"Okay, stay with him, I'll go make the milk" Jin says and Taehyung nodded.

A day later...

Jin looks up as he hears the door open.
"Oh, Jin hyung? Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Well...?" Jin says and Jungkook laughs.
"Let me guess... He had a hard time?" Jungkook asks and Jin nods, chuckling.

He walked to the living room and sees his husband and son, sleeping. Their little one slept on his daddy's chest. He smiles and walked to them, both kissing their foreheads.
"Thank you for helping him, hyung" Jungkook says and Jin winks, giving a thumbs up.

"You're welcome"