[Namkook] Brainwashed

(Requested by Zandra996 💜)

It's been a month, their son is still missing. Jungkook cried everyday, while Namjoon does it secretly. They wanted their baby back, why would such cruel person take such innocent child. They're always hoping for him to come back, into tears arms, giggling and seeing his cute little smile. They stopped as they heard their telephone ring. Jungkook looked at Namjoon with glossy eyes and the older stood up to get it. Namjoon answers the call, the person behind the call introducing theirselves as the cops.
"Yes?" He says, frowning.

"Mr and Mr Kim, we found your son"

Namjoon's eyes are as wide as saucers. Their little baby is finally found, and they're gonna see him again. He said 'thanks yous' and nodded even though it can't be seen. He looked at Jungkook, giving a big smile.
"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asks and Namjoon widens his smile.
"They've found him" Namjoon says and that was enough to make Jungkook stand up from his seat.

The couple rushingly got inside the police station, tears welling in their eyes as they see their baby right in front of them. Jungkooo ran to the 13 year old, but he was pushed back, making Namjoon gasp.
"Namhyun!" Namjoon says and the teenager glared at him.
"You guys left me! You didn't look for me! How could you call yourselves as parents!" Namhyun says, making Jungkook shocked.
"I think the kidnapper brainwashed him into thinking that, Mr and Mr Kim" The cop says, making Jungkook cry, shaking his head.

"No, baby! We didn't!" Jungkook says as he hugged the still angry Namhyun.
"No!" Namhyun says, trying to get out of his papa's grip.
"Kim Namhyun! Listen to us! We didn't leave you! We kept on looking for you, baby!" Jungkook says as he cups his child's cheeks. Namhyun just stared at him in hatred, which made him sob harder. Namjoon sighs and rubbed Jungkook's back.

It took a year, yes, a whole year for Namjoon and Jungkook to make Namhyun to trust them again. But it was worth it, in the end, they got their baby back and they'll never let him go again.