[Jikook] Sick Little One Is Left With Daddy

Jimin finishes cooking the food they're going to eat, just the two of them

Jimin finishes cooking the food they're going to eat, just the two of them. Yes, him and their little one. Jungkook is currently out for a business trip and Jimin is left in the house, since he took a week off of work, which is also how long his husband will be gone.

He read Jungkook's instructions for the food he had made, and fortunately it tasted great. He smiled and placed the food on the table, covering it so the flies won't be on it.

He walked to his daughter's room, knocking before he walked in.
"Good morning, baby" Jimin says, smiling as he walked to bed, carefully sitting down. His daughter turned to him, looking pale.

"Daddy... I feel icky" She says, pouting. Jimin looked at her in surprised, checking her temperature.
"Oh, baby, you're having a fever" Jimin says, gasping as he carried her.
"Let's call papa, yeah? I just hope he's not busy" Jimin says and took his phone out, calling Jungkook.

It rang before Jungkook picked up. Jimin smiled, at least he answered.

"Oh, hello, my loves"

"Papa... I feel icky" Their daughter says, pouting.

"Oh, baby... I'm sorry papa isn't there, but daddy is there to take care of him... Hyung?"

"Yeah, honey?" Jimin says, staring at Jungkook.

"Please make her some chicken noodle soup... I prepared a recipe on that thingy I left you, yeah? Also, wipe her with some cloth and give her medicine"

"Yes, love" Jimin says, nodding.

"Take care, hyung, little one... Papa will be back soon, and if papa gets back, you should be better, yeah?"

"Yes, papa" Their daughter says, smiling. Jimin smiles, waving goodbye. The call ended and Jimin places her back on the bed.
"Daddy will be back, yeah?" Jimin says and she nods, smiling.

Jimin ended up taking care of her, and her fever had gone down the next day. Probably thanks to Jungkook's recipe of that chicken noodle soup but he's glad their daughter is not as hot like yesterday. And she kept her promise, Jungkook got back and she was better.