Grocery Disaster

Taehyung carried their nephew as he followed his brothers look through the shelves

"Want down" Little one says, huffing as he kicked.

"Okay, okay, damn, that hurts" Taehyung says as he puts the boy down, grabbing his hand.
"You better not disappear, I'll be dead to your fathers you do" Taehyung says, sighing.

They turned to a corner and Taehyung yawns, letting go of the boy's hand. As he was about to grab his hand again, he noticed that he was gone.

His eyes widened, looking at his brothers who hadn't noticed yet. He gulped, looking around and not seeing the boy anywhere.
"Fuck, where did that kid go? He's fast like his papa" Taehyung says as he went to look for the boy.

Jimin looks back to check on the two, only to see nothing. He frowns, tapping Hoseok's shoulder.
"Hey, hyung... Have you seen Taehyung?" Jimin says and Hoseok frowns.

"What? Where did they go? I knew we shouldn't have trusted Tae with the kid" Yoongi hears them and said these. They looked at each other and everyone hears the conversation.

"Tae!" Jin says as he spots his brother. Taehyung ran to them, gulping as he laughed nervously.
"Where is the kid?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"I lost him" Taehyung says, laughing awkwardly as he scratched his nape.

They ended up having to tell the announcer to have announcement about the little one. They ended up seeing him at the candy section, trying to open those kinder eggs, luckily, he failed to do so.

"Aigoo, we would've had a nagging from your father's, little one"