[Jinkook] Neighbor's Kid pt3

(Requested by clau_die__ 💜)

"Dad! Jinsu won't let me carry Kyujin!" Jungrin says as he glared at his brother.
"Guys, come on, give the little one a break" Jin says as he sees them carry fight over their little brother.

"But, dad, I wanna carry him too! I'm going to tell papa, Jinsu" Jungrin says, huffing.
"Oh, Jinsu... I thought you're playing games, why are you arguing with your brother" Jin says, huffing.

"But, dad, he took my controller" Jinsu says, huffing.
"Because you were being too loud and I was trying to finish my painting" Jungrin says and all of a sudden, the house went quiet when the door opened.

They all turned and is met with Jungkook, carrying bags of groceries. Jinsu gave Kyujin to his father and ran to Jungkook, helping him. Jungrin did the same.
"Papa!" Kyujin says, making grabby hands towards Jungkook.

"Hi, baby... Thanks, Suni, Rinie" Jungkook says, smiling at the two, who smiled back at him.
"They were arguing awhile ago" Jin says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Because of little one?" Jungkook asks and the older nodded.

"Aigoo, you're too cute that your brothers argue for you" He says, peppering the little one's face with kisses. Yes, they married and now Jinsu, Jin's son, and Jungrin, Jungkook's son, became step-brothers. They then had Kyujin, their youngest.