[Taekook] A Nice Vacation To Relieve Stress

Taehyung and Jungkook looks up as they heard a knock on the door

Taehyung and Jungkook looks up as they heard a knock on the door. The two of them stood up, following each other as they walked to the front door.

Taehyung opens the door and they're met with Jin and Yoongi. The two looked at them in shock, shaking their heads.
"You guys look terrible" Yoongi says, causing Jin to hit the back of his head.

"What? I was just saying the truth" Yoongi says, huffing as he rubbed the back of his head.
"How about you take care of triplets, hyung" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Why are you guys here though?" Taehyung asks, covering his mouth as he yawns.
"Well, actually, we're all here and today, you guys can have a short vacation while we take care of your triplets" Jin says and Yoongi nods, even though he didn't want to, but seeing the two, they really need to have a vacation to relax.

"Really?" Taehyung says and they smiled, giving them the tickets.
"Thank you!" Both said and hugged the two.
"You guys stink" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Well, one of them threw up on me and Jungkook hadn't bathe yet" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

"I still don't understand how you two had triplets" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Blame, Taehyung hyung" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Okay, come on, come on, you guys pack and change, Jimin and Hoseok will be taking you to the train station" Jin says as he pushes the two inside.

"So, you do this for her and you also do this for him, okay-" Jungkook is cut off as Namjoon puts a finger over his lips.
"We got this, Jungkook, just relax" Namjoon says, winking as he said the last words in English. The youngest huffs and nodded, holding hands with Taehyung as Hoseok and Jimin carried their bags outside.

The two laid on the tanning bed, drinking their juice as they looked at each other.
"I wonder how they're doing right now" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yeah, me too, do you think they're having a hard time?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shrugs.

"Yoongi hyung, oh, my goodness! He threw up on me!" Hoseok screams as he looked at his shirt which is now full of throw up.
"Please stop crying" Jimin says as he held the baby in his arms, rocking her as she continued to cry.

"Jin hyung! He's gripping my hair so hard!" Namjoon cried out as he pointed at the baby.
"Oh, my fucking goodness, Hoseok! Stay away from me! That's disgusting!" Yoongi screams as he ran away from the crying Hoseok who's trying to catch up to him. Jin is still crying as his cheek had been bit by one of them.

"They're doing good, they promised us and they seem confident about it"