[Jinkook] I'm The Real Baby Daddy

(Requested by MfCrazy 💜)

"Taekook! Taekook! Taekook!" The crowd screams as they saw the Taehyung and Jungkook hugging after winning a game. They're shipped so much and people thinks they're really dating now. But someone is staring at them with a glare, especially at Jungkook. That person seems to be jealous, and he is, and it's all because the crowd got the wrong couple. Worldwide handsome Jin. Jealous because his boyfriend, Jungkook, is being shipped with ham friend.
"Uh-ho, punishment is coming, Jungkook ah" He says as Jungkook walked to him. The younger stared at him, gulping. And you could say... He did get a punishment, but had his boyfriend cuddling and kissing him after.

A month later...

The members are all happy to be performing again. They hadn't seen armys in a month, and they're happy to see them again, cheering for them. But that happiness went away as Jungkook, collapsed, startling all of the audience and the members. Jin is the first one to rush to the maknae, he's his boyfriend afterall, though no one knew it. They all followed Jin as he carried Jungkook out of the stage, leaving armys scared and worried.

The news about Jungkook being pregnant spread quickly. Armys are happy and was sure that Taehyung is the baby daddy. Which got Jin mad, he's the baby daddy, he's the boyfriend. So, he got an idea.

Jinkook is live today. The comments are mostly congratulating Jungkook on the pregnancy and some are just random words and stickers. Jin smiled as he waved at the camera.
"Armys, do you guys think Taehyung is the father?" Jin asks and the comments are slowly filled with 'yes'. He scoffs and turned to Jungkook, who have a frown on his face as he stared at Jin.
"Hyung-" Jungkook is cut off by a pair of lips connecting with his. He's shocked at first, but he closed his eyes and kissed back. And the comments is now filled with 'congratulations' and shocked ones.