Moody Jungkook Hyung

(Requested by soonie_noona 💜)

Ever since he got pregnant, Jungkook had become so moody. His mood swings was not something the six expected, especially since Jungkook's always calm before getting pregnant. He'd snap at the smallest things and the next, he'd apologize as he felt bad. Of course they don't get mad at him, he have a reason, imagine carrying a baby inside you for 9 months, that's hard. What the six didn't know is that Jungkook's insecure, his bump looked a bit small, considering the fact that he's in 5 months now, the doctor says it's normal, there's cases like this and nothing to worry about as the baby's healthy.

But even so, he couldn't take off the feeling of worry. That his baby isn't healthy, and that something bad might happen. But, he makes sure to think positive, his baby is healthy, and that's something he should be glad about.

The six smiled as they decided to pass by TXT's dance room, but they heard someone's voice. Familiar voice. Deciding to eavesdrop, they shushed each other and frowned.

"Jungkook hyung! You're pretty today" Yeonjun says, chuckling.
"Oh, don't be ridiculous" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"I'm lying, hyung... Right, guys? Jungkook hyung's pretty" Yeonjun says and they nodded, agreeing as they giggled.
"Shut up, Yeonjun hyung... Jungkook hyung's pretty everyday, it's the pregnancy glow" Hueningkai says, winking. Jungkook blushes, looking down as he rubbed his bump.
"We can't wait to see little kid running around" Hueningkai says, smiling.

"You're excited because you'll have a playmate" Soobin says, chuckling.
"Yeah, y'all are boring" Hueningkai says, chuckling. The door opens, making all of them look back and seeing the six.
"Hi, guys... Hi, bubs" Jin says as he walked to Jungkook. The maknae smiled, looking at him.

The six found out about Jungkook's insecurity, and they make sure to make him happy, they even bought TXT ice cream as a thank you.

"Pretty maknae~"