[Taekook] His Hidden Excitement

(Requested by yoongi_cat_boi 💜)

Jungkook held their baby in his arms while the other five looked at her.
"Such a cutie" Jin says, smiling as he lightly pokes her cheek.

Jungkook smiled as Yoongi wanted to carry the newborn baby. Taehyung just kept quiet the whole time, but he held Jungkook's hand.

"Tae, what do you think about your baby?" Jimin asks, smiling.
"She's cute" Taehyung says, smiling a little.

Jimin chuckles, knowing on the inside, Taehyung just wants them all out so that he can start being cute with the baby.

"Oh, well, we'll leave you two alone" Namjoon says and the others knew what he meant by that. Their little one is given back to Jungkook and the other five walked out.

"Hyung, are you not gonna hold her?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Oh, gosh, I can't hold it anymore" Taehyung says and carefully took their little one into his arms.

He smiles as he lightly pokes her cheeks, kissing her forehead.
"You're so cute, my princess" He says, smiling as he brushes his nose with hers. Jungkook smiled, watching the two.

"And of course I love you too" Taehyung says as he kisses Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook blushes, looking away. Taehyung chuckles and held both of them in his arms.