[Jikook] Is Your Reputation More Important Than Me? pt2

Jimin awoke to little giggles and a weight on his stomach

Jimin awoke to little giggles and a weight on his stomach. He opened his eyes and is met with a small kid, head tilted to the side with his arm hugging a teddy bear.
"Dada! Dada! Papa made bweakfast, come on! Me hungwy!" He says, smiling as he cupped Jimin's cheek. But Jimin is confused, who is this kid? Why is he calling him dada? And who is this papa?
"Jimin~" He hears, looking up and is met with Jungkook, wearing an apron as he held a tray in his hand.
"You guru were taking so long, so I brought it here" Jungkook says. Jimin is shocked, eyes as wide as saucers.
"Jimin? What happened?" Jungkook says, but Jimin didn't answer.
"Jimin?"

"Jimin! You fucking deaf or something?" Jimin gasps, looking at his side to see Taehyung.
"You've been looking at Jungkook and his husband for so long, don't let yourself get caught" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Husband?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Yeah, you, you're looking at yourself in the mirror" Jungkook says, startling Jimin. He looks at his side and sees the younger, carrying a child in his arms.
"O-oh" Jimin stutters, scratching his nape. Jungkook rolls his eyes, shaking his head.
"So, where we going next?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. But Jimin didn't listen to their conversation, he just had a smile on his face. He did choose his reputation over Jungkook, but he threw that reputation away and focused more on his family.