Came Back With A Baby

Jungkook took a 9 month hiatus

Jungkook took a 9 month hiatus. No one knew why, including his members. They asked the staffs, and also Bang PD, no one answered them.

They were told that Jungkook's coming back. They're excited but also nervous. They wanna know why he disappeared for almost a year. The six looks up as they heard a knock on the front door. They looked at each other as decided to all go. They reached the front door, taking deep breaths. As Jin opened the door, they're suprised to see Jungkook... With a baby in his arms.
"Jungkook? What? Is this why you disappeared for almost a year?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Where's your wife then?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook giggles.

"Silly hyungs, I don't have a wife... A husband instead" Jungkook says and a guy shows up.
"Jaehyun?!" All said and Jaehyun scratches his nape.
"Hi, hyungs" Jaehyun says, chuckling nervously. Jaehyun was a guy they met before, they knew that him and Jungkook was friends and that's it.
"Where did the baby come from then...?" Yoongi says and Jungkook lifts his shirt up. They looked away, thinking Jungkook's gonna undress.
"Jungkook, put your shirt down" Hoseok says and Jungkook giggles.
"Look" Jungkook says and they did. They saw a big scar mark  on Jungkook's stomach and it looks like its still healing.

"She came from me!" Jungkook says as he kissed his daughter. Jaehyun wrapped an arm around him, caressing his waist.
"So, she's our niece?" They asked and Jungkook nodded.

And after that, all were whipped for the little princess.