[Jinkook] Sick Daddy

"Papa, what you doing?" Jungkook hears, startled

"Papa, what you doing?" Jungkook hears, startled. He looks back and smiled as he sees his daughter.
"Well, daddy is sick so I'm making him a soup" Jungkook says, accidentally burning his finger. He hears his daughter gasp, dropping her bear and running to him. He put his finger under cold water, sighing in relief.
"You're hurt, daddy will need to know this!" She says and Jungkook shushes him.

"Don't, baby, daddy's sick, I don't wanna bother him... And it's a small thing, nothing to worry about, love" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Daddy will still need to know" She says and gasped.
"AHA!" She let out, picking her bear up and running away.

Jungkook chuckles and went back to cooking the soup. He felt a tap on his thigh, making him look down.
"Papa!" She says and showed one of her pink bunny band-aid.
"What's that for, baby?" He asks, holding her hand out. Jungkook gave his hand, where his injured finger is. She then sticks her tongue out as she tries her best to put the band-aid on the injured finger.

"There!" She says, giggling.
"Oh, thank you, bubba... The soup is done, you can help papa, right? Can you take this?" Jungkook asks, referring to the glass of water.
"Yes!" She says and took it.
"Careful, don't want it to spill or break" Jungkook says and she nodded.

They reached the bedroom, seeing Jin there, watching TV with those fever reducer thingys on his forehead.
"Doctors are here, daddy!" She says and Jin chuckles.
"You hurt yourself?" Jin asks as he sees the band-aid on Jungkook's finger.
"I just burnt myself, it's nothing serious..." Jungkook says, smiling. The two smiled as their daughter jumped on the bed.

"Don't worry, daddy! I already fixed papa's booboo! Now, me and papa will be doctor to you!"