[Jinkook] Fairytale

(Requested by Devxtfics 💜)

"Papa, daddy?" Jungkook and Jin heard, looking at their twins, who's between them. They wanted to sleep with them, so they let them.
"Can you guys tell us how you met?" One of them asks, smiling.

"Oh! Oh! I wanna know too!" The other one says, giggling. Jungkook and Jin stared at each other before nodding.
"Okay, so... It all started when... " Jin starts and smiles.

"Oh, my prince! You've come to save me!" Jungkook says, smiling as he stared at Jin, his prince, who's on his horse.
"Yes, my prince, I've come to save you" Jin says, bowing as he got off of his horse.

"Save me, my prince!" Jungkook says and Jin nodded.
"I will, my prince!" Jin says and ran inside the castle. Jin reaches the part where Jungkook is, seeing him in chains.

"Remove these chains off me, my prince" Jungkook says and Jin looks around the room for the key. All of a sudden, a guy walked in, looking at them. Jin pulls out his sword and starts fighting the guy.

Jin ended up winning and the guy is on the floor, unconscious. Jin sees the keys and grabbed it before running to Jungkook and removed the chains off him. Jungkook immediately hugged Jin and kissed his cheeks.
"I will marry you, my prince" Jungkook says and Jin smiles.

"Woah!" The two let out as they're surprised by the story. Jungkook and Jin exchanged looks before they winked at each other.