200 : Challenge Arena

Ning Yuzhou stayed in Danta for a long time and didn't leave until the end of the month.

When he left the alchemy tower, Zhu Ying, Guo Chengye and other alchemists accompanied him. These alchemists followed him and kept him in succession. At the same time, they wanted to make an appointment with him to exchange alchemy together.

Ning Yuzhou apologized: "It may not work, I have something to do next."

"What's the important thing about Brother Ningxian?" Guo Chengye was impatient, and immediately said, "If there is a need, even if you speak, we can't deny it!"

Other alchemists agreed, saying that as long as Ning Yuzhou speaks, they will never stand by and will help him solve problems.

After the exchange of the alchemy, they admired Ning Yuzhou's alchemy. Even Chen Shixin, a younger generation who is highly regarded by the Danfuzong, would ask him for advice. This shows that Ning Yuzhou is on the way to the alchemy. Savvy and talented.

In the cultivating world, experts are always the first priority. Even though Ning Yuzhou is much younger than them, no one here looks down upon him. What makes them admire even more is that Ning Yuzhou has the ability but is not arrogant, but treats people sincerely, does not stingy to point them, let them benefit a lot, and naturally respect him very much.

They admire Ning Yuzhou's character, and are more pleased with his understanding and talent in alchemy, and they can't wait to be by his side from time to time to listen to his teachings.

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said: "It’s not a matter of great importance. I heard that every month from the first to the fifth day of the month, the Fulu master of the Dan Fuzong will come to the city to explain the Tao of Fulu for other Fulu masters. I want to listen to it. Easy to learn the skill of drawing symbols."

Everyone: "..."

All the alchemists present stared at him blankly, thinking that they had heard him wrong.

What do they hear? Heard an alchemist say he wants to learn how to draw amulets?

After a long while, Zhu Ying couldn't help asking: "Brother Ningxian, do you want to learn Fulu?"

"Yes, I didn't tell the two wise brothers before, I was originally Master Fulu, alchemy is just a hobby."

Everyone again: "..."

Zhu Ying and Guo Chengye finally remembered that when they first met, Ning Yuzhou did say something like that, but they all ignored it at the time. Especially during this period, they communicated with him in the Dan Pagoda, and Ning Yuzhou showed alchemy. The technique is like a serious alchemist who is devoted to alchemy. Where is it like Master Fulu?

Could it be that these days they talked with a fake alchemy master to discuss the elixir and the Dao?

Zhu Ying coughed lightly and said, "Brother Ning Xian really loves to laugh..." Seeing Ning Yuzhou's serious appearance of "I don't laugh", he asked euphemistically, "I don't know how many levels of Talisman Ning Xian can draw now. ?"

Since he said he wanted to learn some talisman drawing skills, it is estimated that the level of the talisman he can draw is not high.

If he doesn't have the talent for drawing talisman, it is better to persuade him to give up and pull him back to the right path of alchemy, so as not to waste his good alchemy talent.

"If I can draw some ordinary earth-level talisman, the more difficult ones won't be done." Ning Yuzhou said in a humble tone.

However, this appearance fell in the eyes of these alchemists, and it was simply a pain in the eyes and a pain in the brain.