294 : Meet Bai Lichi group again

A full moon hangs high in the sky, and the moonlight like water illuminates the world.

Bone Mountain is endless, as if there is no end.

Under the moonlight, the shadows of the four of them swept across the Bone Mountain, like a black shadow imprinted on a white bone, very eye-catching.

"It seems that we have been here for a long time." Su Molan looked at the moon in the night sky and said, "It seems that this place really only has night."

Not only the moon night, the full moon in the sky has never left.

On the eternal night of the full moon, the bones are gathered into a city, and the bones are the body. This is the current situation of the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion.

Inexplicably, it makes people feel a little stunned.

"Twenty-eight hours." Pei Qiyu said.

Twenty-eight hours have passed since they entered the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion.

The time to enter is not short. Except for a few hours spent crossing the river, other time is spent here. The Bone Mountain is endless, and the time they fly is not short, but there is nothing else around except Bone Mountain.

Skeletons live in the city in Bone Mountain, and they rarely crawl to Bone Mountain.

"We should still be in Du Bone Mansion." Wen Qiao thought, and asked the Pleiades who was lying on her shoulders, "Pleiades, do you feel the aura of immortal artifacts?"

The Pleiades shook her head dumbfounded, "Nothing is felt."

The level of the artifact is above the immortal artifact. If there is an immortal artifact nearby, the Pleiades will be able to detect it in the first time as the spirit of the artifact. But they have been in Du Bone Mansion for so long, the Pleiades just didn't feel anything.

"Could it be because its body is ragged, and even its perception ability has declined?" Pei Qiyu wanted to pick bones in the egg, "Little weapon spirit, with your current ability, if you really have an immortal weapon, I'm afraid but a fairy will do it too."

The Pleiades was so angry that she was jumping around, and the little milk said to him: "Don't underestimate me, I'm very powerful!"

"Where is it great?" Pei Qiyu asked.

"I can suppress the Thousand Demon Caverns! Without me, the Pleiades Continent has long ceased to exist. It is even more unlikely that you, the Demon Seed, will be reborn in the Pleiades Continent..."

Su Molan's face suddenly turned pale.

The Pleiades didn't notice it, but Pei Qiyu noticed that he was a little bit regretful, and shouldn't let it be speechless in order to stimulate this little spirit.

He has learned about the relationship between Sujia in Pleiades Valley, Pleiades Continent, and 28 Su Molan from Wen Qiao and Su Molan. He also knows that Su Molan cares about Sujia and 28 Su Molan, and she silently carries it and take responsibility for your own. It is obvious that the life and death of the Pleiades should not only be carried by her, but this silly girl still bears it alone and endures so many grievances and sorrows, and even the family is ruined by others...

To mention these things is tantamount to sprinkling salt on her wounds.

Pei Qiyu didn't speak any more, the Pleiades thought she would beat him, and jumped on Su Molan's shoulder very happily, and made affection with her guardian.

Su Molan's face reappeared with a smile, and she stretched out her hand to touch it.

It can be seen that she likes the Pleiades very much, not because of the fate of her family members, so she hates the Pleiades.