337 : Seven Soul Sect

Feizhou returned to the Seven Soul Sect unimpeded all the way.

Outside Qiyao City, Feizhou stopped and let Ning Yuzhou and others leave.

Shi Wuming waved at them, "I'll look for you later, you wait for me."

Wen Tutu raised his head to look at him and reminded: "There is also my Wind Element Spirit Jade Crystal, Wen Billowing Golden Beard Cloud Huangzhu, Brother Brother, don't you forget it!" Dare to forget, then he sledgehammer hammered him to death.

Wen Tutu's expression is red-fruitfully revealing his violence.

The teacher hurriedly said: "How can I forget? Don't worry!"

The two monsters were relieved, but the disciples of the Seven Soul Sect felt unable to breathe.

They just said that the foreign aid that the young master invited was so dedicated. It turned out that he paid such a high salary. No matter how many good things are in the Palace of Souls, it is not enough for him to lose so much, right?

The disciples of the Seven Soul Sect left with a heart full of thoughts, and Wen Qiao also returned to the cave mansion of Fuluo Mountain.

They rented the cave house in Balikpapan for a year, and there was still time before it expired, so there was no need to go to the lease again. Moreover, they lived well, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan both considered that they might renew their rent by then, which would be regarded as generating income for the Seven Soul Sect.

After returning to the Dongfu, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan began to practice.

This time they got the inheritance of Chiri Mountain Villa, there are many martial arts and martial arts worth learning, whether it is Pei Qiyu and Su Molan, they feel that they can try to practice. Although they have their own martial arts techniques, they can practice more other techniques.

Wen Qiao also thinks that there are many exercises in Chiri Villa that are good.

She fancyed a technique called "Red Sun Tracking", which is a light footwork that can speed up the cultivator and make up for the shortcomings of the cultivator in close combat. Wen Qiao is a melee cultivator, with the footwork blessing of Chiri Tracking, which can quickly shorten the distance with the enemy and achieve unexpected results.

Wen Qiao decided to practice the "Red Sun Tracking" exercise.

It took a few days to explore and become fully proficient, and then just practice it repeatedly and practice it for your own use.

While practicing, Wen Qiao has been paying attention to the Seven Soul Sect.

There was no movement in the Seven Soul Sect, she wondered, is it possible that Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianli did not go back to make a small report? It should be impossible. Looking at the appearance of those two people, they didn't give up the inheritance of Chiri Villa, and they would definitely let the forces behind them come over.

While she was wondering, the next day, she heard that the flying boats from Binu Pavilion and Shifang Commercial Company had arrived at the Seven Soul Sect.

Although the Seven Soul Sect is not considered a top sect, the foundation is there, and people from other forces often come to the Seven Soul Sect. However, the Seven Soul Sect had no friendship with Bi Nu Pavilion and Shifang Commercial Bank. People from these two forces suddenly came to the Seven Soul Sect, which inevitably made people guess.

At exactly this time, the news that the Seven Soul Sect had received the inheritance of Chiri Mountain Villa also spread to this area.

At that time, many cultivators entered the underground palace. Later Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianzhong confronted the disciples of the Seven Souls Sect in the secret realm. It became more and more sure that the inheritance of Chiri Villa was acquired by the Seven Souls Sect. No one doubted this statement.