382 : Competition

The first link will soon end, and then the second link will be entered.

Just like rushing to the market, the female cultivators on the Lingzhou did not have the opportunity to check their rankings at the Sea God Monument, but were taken away by the Lingzhou, all the way to a sea area outside Wushuang Island.

The second session is held here.

Under the azure sky, the sea water set off fine waves, sparkling, and the clear sound of seabirds in the distance came, peaceful and quiet.

The sisters standing on the spirit boat looked towards the sea subconsciously, knowing that the second link was related to the sea.

Although the items of each sea fairy campaign are different, it is nothing more than a few points: show beauty, show strength, show affinity with the ocean-the so-called sea fairy represents the fairy close to the ocean, and affinity is absolutely indispensable.

In view of the fact that the cultivation bases of the female nuns participating in the Sea Fairy campaign are high or low, there will never be a brutal and the link between the female nuns and the security is absolutely guaranteed. After all, many cultivators did not want to fight and kill again after experiencing the intense and exciting battle of the Sea God's Order, they would rather watch something that makes people feel happy.

The Sea Fairy campaign also emerged spontaneously.

This is like a large-scale beauty pageant, where the female nuns only need to show their beauty to the world.

Just as the female nuns were looking at the sea, a female nun of Yuanhuang realm appeared.

When they saw this female cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm, the female cultivators on the spirit boat were very excited. They had recognized that this was the sea fairy who was elected three hundred years ago. Everyone who presided over the sea fairy election will be a female cultivator who was once selected as a sea fairy and cultivated to the Yuan Dynasty to preside.

This can be regarded as an inspiration to all female cultivators, letting them know that even though female cultivators are a disadvantaged group in the cultivation world, there are also strong ones. Every female cultivator who becomes a sea fairy can achieve the Yuanhuang state in the future, and will not be more powerful than a man difference.

This is also the reason why the sisters are actively participating in the Sea Fairy campaign.

Liu Zizi pulled Wen Qiao excitedly and nervously, and said excitedly: "Sister A Qiao, this is Huanhua Fairy from Huanhua Pavilion. I didn’t expect her to host this time. I’m so lucky. I’m very lucky. I like her."

Wen Qiao: "...oh."

It's not that she is indifferent, but that she has just arrived and doesn't know much about the various forces in the inner sea, and she doesn't know how sacred this Huanhua Pavilion is.

However, it is really not easy for a woman to cultivate to the Yuanhuang Realm, and Wen Qiao has some admiration for the Huanhua Fairy.

Huanhua Fairy is as beautiful as a flower, smiling slightly, as if frost flowers are flying in the sky.

She said to the group of female nuns: "Everyone, I will explain to you the content of the second link! Please look at the sea below. There are sea beasts from 1 to 9 in the sea-please rest assured, even if it is a ninth level. The sea beasts have also signed a contract with us. They will never take the initiative to attack and wound people, and your task is to obtain their consent from the sea beasts and take away the water droplets carried by the sea beasts."

When everyone heard this, they knew that Huanhua Pavilion was involved in this second link.

Huanshueizhu is a special product of Huanhuage. It is a kind of holy product that can make female nurses beautify their skin.