284 : Qiyao City

As a subsidiary city of the Seven Soul Sect, Qi Yao City has a magnificent scale. There are countless cultivators who enter and leave the city every day. The daily entrance fee alone is a considerable income.

The four came to the vicinity of Qiyao City, put away the flying boat, and followed the flow of people to pay the fee and enter the city.

After entering the city, there are roads extending in all directions, the roads are spacious, and all kinds of monster vehicles come and go. Because the imperial sword is not allowed to fly in the city, if the cultivator goes far away, he usually chooses to take the monster car.

When they just entered the city, a low-level cultivator came over eagerly and said with a smile: "I don't know where the seniors are going? If the distance is too far, you can take a junior monster car, which can reduce time."

The low-level cultivator pointed to the monster car not far away.

I saw that the monster car was pulled by a gentle-tempered monster, and there were two opposite seats inside. Each monster car could take four people. It happened that they had four people here and there was enough space.

Ning Yuzhou didn't refuse, pulling Wen Qiao into the monster car.

He and Wen Qiao sat together, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan sat opposite them. Although the position was spacious, they could easily feel the breath of each other when they sat side by side.

Su Molan was a little cautious.

Pei Qiyu looked like he hadn't noticed, and looked at the environment outside the car gloomily.

The low-level cultivator driving the car can't help but mumble when seeing the way these four people choose to sit.

It was the first time that he saw men and women sitting together so directly. Before, men and women were separated. They were extraordinarily reserved. When he suddenly met two pairs of unreserved men and women, he couldn't help but look sideways.

Ning Yuzhoutai sat down and said to the cultivator who was driving: "First, find an inn with a comfortable, clean and safer environment to rest."

"Okay, please sit down, senior."

The cultivator who drove yelled, and the demon beast car moved forward.

The monster car shuttled through the city. Although the speed was fast, the passing vehicles were in order, and there were no accidents.

About a quarter of an hour, the monster car stopped.

"The inn in front is called Peach Blossom House. Its environment is quiet and elegant. There is a heavenly protection array in the inn. It is most suitable for several seniors and the price is reasonable. Seniors see if they like it or not."

Everyone looked in the direction he was pointing, and they saw that there was an alley paved with a bluestone road in front of them, and flowering peach trees were planted on both sides of the alley. There was an inn in the depths of the alley, and the horizontal sign on it was three big characters graceful. : Peach Blossom House.

Just looking at the environment, I feel quite clean.

When paying the car fare, Ning Yuzhou also specially rewarded a dozen spirit stones, which shows that he is fairly satisfied with the environment here.

In the Peach Blossom House, two female nuns with pink dresses and pink noodles embellished with peach blossom makeup are responsible for the check-in procedures for the guests.

The female cultivator has a charming face, smiles before saying a word, and a friendly and polite smile, which makes people feel like a spring breeze, and easily attracts the attention of men. However, neither Ning Yuzhou nor Pei Qiyu took a second look, their gazes passed lightly, and they landed on the row of forbidden and protected jade tiles behind the counter.