228 : Back

Wen Qiao spent some time sorting out the information that the little sacred tree poured into her sea of ​​knowledge, which can also be called the inheritance.

This is the inheritance of the Shenyin Treasure Tree.

Wen Qiao couldn't help looking at the little sacred tree in front of her, and said, "So you are the sacred tree."

There was another clattering sound between the branches and leaves of the little sacred tree. It was crisp and sweet, like a beautiful string music rhythm. This is the most beautiful sound from nature, which makes everything unconsciously intoxicated, and even this dark space  becomes gentle.

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun looked at the little sacred tree, and after knowing that it was the sacred tree, they did not extend their paws.

Do you still want to be rejected by the ugly again?

In contrast, Xiao Miao Miao is good, not only will not reject them ugly, but also like them very much, thinking about them when there are good things. Thinking about it this way, the two monster beasts are even more clinging to each other, and it is decided that even if there is a good spiritual tree in the future, they will definitely not empathize with each other.

A smile appeared at the corners of Wen Qiao's lips, and she stretched out her hand and gently stroked the glowing leaves. The leaves were covered with a shallow brilliance. This is the light of the sound of the Shenyin Treasure Tree, and it also represents its vitality.

When she woke up earlier, Shenyin Baoshu gave her a few lights of Shenyin.

Wen Qiao continued to organize the inheritance of the sea of ​​knowledge.

In fact, this inheritance is not much. After all, this is the inheritance of the Shenyin Treasure Tree. If she had not possessed the monster body, she had previously received the Light of Shenyin Gift from the Shenyin Treasure Tree, otherwise she would not be able to accept its inheritance.

Shenyin Treasure Tree will generously pass on her own, the reason is very simple, because she not only helped it break through the ground, but almost tossed herself to death, but also because Shenyin Treasure Tree regarded her as her own kind and discovered this strain. Xiao Miaomiao didn't even have a complete inheritance. It was really weak, pitiful and helpless. As everyone was of the same kind, it generously divided her some inheritances so as not to make her blind.

Wen Qiao didn't expect to have this kind of operation, and was speechless.

"...Thank you so much."

Shenyin Baoshu made a clatter again.

Through the inheritance of the Shenyin Treasure Tree, Wen Qiao probably also knows the origin of the Tianzhiyuan and the purpose of the Shenyin Treasure Tree to guard it.

Tianzhiyuan was a battlefield in the ancient times. At that time, the channels between the human world, the demon world, and the nether world were still connected, and the three worlds could communicate with each other. Later, for some reason, a terrible battle broke out in the Three Realms, involving the Human Race, the Underworld and the Demon Race. That battle led to the destruction of life and almost lost the inheritance of the Three Realms.

After the war finally ended, the Three Realms' vitality was greatly injured, leaving countless battlefields.

Because of the tragic death of too many creatures in the Three Realms on those battlefields, countless evil spirits have been born, and evil spirits have a strong desire for destruction by nature, and they instinctively want to swallow and destroy everything.

For the safety of the Three Realms, practitioners can only choose to seal these dangerous battlefields.

Tianzhiyuan is just one of the battlefields.