355 : Wen Mei

Wen Qiao came to the meeting room and saw Wen Zhongqing and his wife sitting absently.

Seeing Wen Qiao appear, the two stood up nervously. Maybe it was too nervous, the second wife Liu actually knocked over the tea cup in her hand, and the crisp sound of landing was very loud in the quiet afternoon.

The second lady's face was pale.

Wen Qiao just glanced around, and asked straightforwardly: "What's the matter with you looking for me?"

Because she is too direct, Wen Zhongqing and his wife are a little sluggish, obviously not able to adapt. After all, people like them in the big family who are calling for the wind and rain in Dongling, prefer to achieve their goals around the corners. This is also the remote and backward Dongling. The ethos of formation.

However, thinking that the girl in front of me was no longer the orphan girl who was so weak that she could die at any time, but a high-level cultivator who could easily put them to death, the two shivered inexplicably.

Wen Zhongqing settled down, and said honestly: "Aha, my second uncle came here today to ask you if you have met your second sister."

"Second sister?"

"Yes, it's Wen Mei, Meier from our second room." The second wife Liu Shi added quickly.

Wen Qiao was stunned. Before the short fifteenth year of her life, she spent most of her time lying alone on the bed in the Kap Shui Yard, enduring the weakness and pain caused by illness and pain. Sometimes when she had some strength, she would be with the family sisters practicing together.

But this kind of time is not much, two or three days a month is good.

Therefore, the relationship between her and the cousins ​​in the family was not close, and they didn’t even recognize them all. Before she got married, Wen Mei brought the sisters in the family to see her, and she made her recognize them. .

The cultivator's memory is very good. Even after so many years, Wen Qiao still remembers the sisters at home who were similar to her age at that time. As the outside world said, Wen's girls were all beautiful. That group of girls is also a group of beautiful and attractive, the most outstanding of which is Wenmei, like a rich flower in bud.

"What's wrong with her? Did she leave Dongling too?" Wen Qiao asked strangely.

Wen Zhongqing and his wife looked at each other with bitter expressions, "Yes, she left Dongling earlier than you."

She immediately dismissed the marriage contract between Wen Mei and Ning Zhezhou in private. Soon after they returned to the city, Wen Mei ruined her face and told them about leaving Tanglin alone.

Hearing this, Wen Qiao was stunned again.

When they left the Tanglin for the first time, they took the shortcut of Lintai Mountain to leave, only to find that the formation of that shortcut had traces of being touched by others, and the traces were very new. Obviously, someone had just left the Tanglin not long before them.

It turned out to be Wen Mei.

Wen Qiao said truthfully: "I have never seen her or heard of her."

After getting the answer, Wen Zhongqing and his wife looked sad.

Their daughter is strong, and she is a girl, in order to save trouble, she chose to poison her face and practice outside alone. She doesn't know how she is now, why there has been no news to send back all these years.

The second wife, Liu's, is even more heartbroken, thinking that something must happen to her daughter, otherwise there will be no news.

It's a pity that they don't know much about outside the Tanglin, and they don't know where their daughter went or what happened.