395 : Back to Chixiao Sect

Two months later, they returned to Chixiaozong smoothly.

On the way, there was Min Kuangxing, the Yuan Emperor's escort, and it was a smooth flow. In addition, the boats and aircrafts they took were all king-level spiritual weapons. The speed was so fast that they saved a lot of time.

The king-class aircraft is naturally Danzheng's.

"I used to refine the king-level pill for the Seven-Star Sect. This is a thank you gift from the Seven-Star Sect." Dan Zheng had a serious face with a smile, "Ten king-level pill, exchange it for a king-level spirit boat, and I don't suffer."

Everyone present gasped.

This is really a sky-high price transaction, it can be described as the top luxury transaction in the Saint Martial Continent. Although the group of people present is endless, in front of the king-level pill and the king-level spirit tools, they have become a group of impoverished cultivators. Words can be said.

Dan Zheng took a special look at Min Kuangxing, and continued: "So, alchemists are the most popular! As long as you master the exquisite and advanced alchemy, you never have to worry about not having top-level spiritual tools, and you don't have to worry about not practicing with spiritual stones in the future. Don't worry... Brother Ning, you will focus on alchemy in the future."

"fart!"

Min Kuangxing finally understood why this old man showed up, he was waiting here.

He even dared to confuse their Min's son-in-law to practice alchemy. He was a shameless old man. Min Kuangxing rolled up his sleeves and quarreled with Dan Zheng again. The content of the quarrel revolved around which is more advanced alchemy or formation.

The teacher whispered in a low voice: "Aren't they all the same? A cultivator is injured or ill inseparable from the spirit pill, but the formation can be defensive and attackable, and it is also indispensable..."

"But I think, when it's critical, spirit pills are more reliable, right?" Wen Tutu said. As a demon rabbit who likes spirit fruits and spirit pills, he firmly supports alchemists.

"The formation is very interesting." Qin Hongdao said.

Yi Xuan, who has experienced Min's training ground, nodded silently. Only by experiencing it personally can I know the charm of the formation.

Shi Wuming immediately countered Qin Hongdao without principle, feeling that she was right.

Others despised him.

In the end, Ning Yuzhou threw a problem to them, and the two old men finally disappeared.

Shi Wuming leaned over and took a look and found that what Ning Yuzhou threw to Dan Zheng was a broken pill, and what he threw to Min Kuangxing was a broken formation. From his point of view, these two things are all very advanced, and it takes a long time to repair them, and he immediately respects Ning Yuzhou.

This is to pinch the lifeblood of the two of them, and leave something to do for them to see how they are still making noise.

Dan Zheng and Min Kuangxing didn't repair these two things until they returned to the Central Continent.

They arrived at Chixiao Sect.

The disciple of the Chixiao Sect guarding the mountain gate saw a king-class flying boat flying to the mountain gate rampantly and domineeringly.

When the door of Feizhou was opened, when Qin Hongdao and others appeared from the Feizhou, the disciples guarding the mountain suddenly cheered.

"Master sister, they are back!"