324 : The Lake

After a few days, they returned to the lake in front of Chiri Mountain Villa.

The reason why they didn't directly enter the Chiri Villa was because they noticed that there were people in the Chiri Villa.

Master Wuming said with certainty: "It must be Zuoyizhai from Binu Pavilion and Wei Qianli from Shifang Commercial Bank!"

Pei Qiyu thoughtfully said: "It seems that they are bound to get the things of Chiri Villa! The teacher is lifeless, at this time, don't sell it anymore. You can tell us, what are you looking for in Chiri Villa ?"

Su Molan and Wen Qiao also looked at him suspiciously, only Ning Yuzhou seemed to be irrelevant, standing on the side watching the teacher lifelessly being pressed by them.

"I really don't know!" Shi Wuming spread his hands. "It was the Soul Palace who speculated that there were variables in Chiri Villa, and asked me to come and check it. Later, I saw Zuo Yizhai and Young Master Wei. Guess, I don't know much about the others. Oh, yes, when speculating about the Chiri Villa, the point was related to the formation, so I invited Young Master Ning to come with me."

Ning Yuzhou was proficient in the pill talisman formation, and Shi Wuming had found out as early as in the Thirteen Withered Bones.

"Speculation?" Pei Qiyu asked keenly, "What do you use to speculate in the Palace of Life Soul? Are you sure?"

Shi Wuming showed a look of humiliation after being questioned, "The Soul Palace has its own methods, and it is not for outsiders!" Then he said fiercely, "If it is not allowed, I will return to the 13th Withered Bone Mansion and keep running naked!"

This price is too terrible, it seems that the Life Soul Palace does have unknown means that can infer certain variables.

Pei Qiyu no longer doubted on his face, but he only knew what he thought.

Since there are people guarding the Chiri Villa, whether to enter the Villa or not has become a problem.

Su Molan frowned and said, "What do we do, do we want to go in?"

In the current situation, if they enter the Chiri Mountain Villa again, they are afraid they will be jealous by Zuo Yizhai and Wei Qianli, and they may even provoke them to do it. If they fight, they are not afraid, will they not run if they can't win? But I am afraid of incurring unnecessary troubles and sprawling complications.

Su Molan was still thinking about the fairy artifacts that might be in Chiri Villa.

The teacher said without life: "Why don't I go in first and draw their attention, you will go in later, find the right time to break the formation?"

"What formation to break?" Pei Qiyu complained, "I don't know where the formation is. If you want to break the formation, you have to find out where the formation is?"

Knowing that Chiri Villa had a recovery formation but could not find traces of the formation, everyone knew that there was definitely a big formation in the Chiri Villa, but the formation was so well hidden that even the cultivators of the Primordial Holy Realm could not find it. How can I find out?

Therefore, when he heard the words of Master Wuming, Pei Qiyu's hands were itchy, and he wanted to give him a big beating, lest this person always thinks too lightly.

Shi Wuming looked at Ning Yuzhou with a shocked look: "Young Master Ning, haven't you found the formation yet?"

Ning Yuzhou: "No!"

The teacher has no life: "..."

Looking at the teacher Wuming, "I was disappointed in my heart, but you could only endure it." Wen Qiao smashed it with a punch before she could hold it back.