219 : Jingling Water Lotus

With a clear destination, they don't have to look around anymore, and the speed is much faster.

However, when they gradually approached the prison water, everyone found that there were many cultivators going to the prison water.

When these cultivators saw them, most of them showed a defensive look, and they knew what they were guarding without guessing.

There are many cultivators who have entered the land of heaven, and the time they have been in is not short. No matter how big the land of heaven is, there are times when the search is completed. Nowadays, the cultivators have not set foot in the search and only those places, Shenmu estimates just among these few places.

Regardless of whether they can find the sacred tree in the prison water, they don't want more practitioners to compete with them. The more people there are, the more variables there are. Even some with sinister minds will start secretly, taking advantage of the danger of the heavens to solve some competitors.

I have to say that no matter which continent, the practice world is not peaceful.

However, it was discovered that there were practitioners in the Yuanhuang realm among them, and those who secretly gave up quietly, not dare to really confront the Yuanhuang realm cultivators.

Su Wangling was still lying on Wu Qijie's back, carrying him forward.

He glanced at the cultivators who were also rushing to the prison water, lowered his eyes slightly, concealing the ridicule and coldness in his eyes.

The world is greedy for the sacred tree, but they don't know that the sudden appearance of the sacred tree in such a place may not be a good thing. Even the cultivators of the Yuan Emperor realm of various sects, after ecstatic, they secretly wondered, guessing why the sacred tree appeared, and why it only appeared in the original of heaven.

There are very few fools who can cultivate to the Yuan Emperor realm. Even if they can't see clearly for a while, they will react later.

There was a strange sound of water mixed in the wind, and I listened carefully, thinking that I had heard it wrong.

The speed of the crowd gradually slowed down.

When they all heard the sound of water in the wind, Wu Qijie stopped.

When the others saw this, they couldn't help but stop and looked at Wu Qijie. Among the cultivators present, Wu Qijie had the highest cultivation level, and everyone would subconsciously give him a bit of face.

Wu Qijie looked at the front, and there was a faint mist of water. It seemed that there was a layer of light mist. He couldn't see the situation clearly, but he could clearly feel the ubiquitous water vapor and Naruo. There is oppression and rejection like nothing.

This is a kind of suppression and rejection of high-level cultivators. As a Yuanhuang realm cultivator, Wu Qijie is most clearly aware of it.

"Young Master, I won't go there anymore." Wu Qijie said.

Su Wangling was not surprised, nodded and said: "You will wait for us here. Be careful."

Wu Qijie nodded cautiously, "Don't worry, Young Master, I still want to take you home safely."

Su Wangling was not only the young master of Linglong Fort, but also the only son of his master. Wu Qijie had to take this little junior back home safely anyway.

Then he warned again: "Young Master, our disciples from Linglong Fort should be there too, and you can join them."

Su Wangling answered.