339 : Evil

Ning Yuzhou quickly used the Diamond Talisman to arrange a talisman array around it.

When the rune array is formed, it blooms with golden aura, and the evil things will collapse when touched, and they dare not approach any more. They are surrounded by the rune array, staring at the people in the rune array.

Several people hid in the talisman, observing the surrounding environment.

There were piles of gray shadows everywhere, and the number seemed to fill the entire space.

The evil things are big and small, the big one is like a water tank, and the small one has a man's fist. They look like a cloud of gray mist as a whole, wandering around in this space, instinctively attacking other creatures.

Such evil and evil things generally breed in extremely evil and evil grounds. They have no consciousness and act only by instinct.

Many of the evil spirits in this space have already become a climate. If they are hit by them, it will be like the lifelessness of the previous teacher. The whole body's energy is like being sucked out and can only be slaughtered by people. Qi bounces back and becomes a kind of monster that is neither human nor ghost.

Because there are so many yin and evil things around, there is no end in sight of the field of vision, and it is impossible to explore the situation in this space.

With a flick of Ning Yuzhou's finger, a faint blue flame appeared on his fingertips.

The power of the different fires of heaven and earth flashed, and the evil evil things surrounding the talisman array subconsciously avoided, uttering an invisible scream. Although the red fireworks in the center of the earth are not polar sun fires, the power of the different fires can somewhat restrain these evil things.

"There should be other outlets." Ning Yuzhou said affirmatively.

Hearing that Tutu does not change his violent nature, he took out a big hammer and said majesticly: "Let's kill it!"

"No." The teacher poured cold water out of life, "Brother Wen, these evil things are not driven by flesh and blood, they are immortal. They can only be attacked with the Diamond Talisman and Sunfire."

Wen Tutu glared at him dissatisfied, put his hand on the big hammer, and said with a puffed face, "What is the name of Brother Wen?"

What the term is Brother Wen? It's so ugly!

Wen Qiao's brows also twitched when she heard it, and found that Master Wuming was very willing to wait for an opportunity to get involved. As long as he wanted to, anyone could get involved, even better than her husband.

The teacher said frankly, "You are sister Aqiao's younger brother, not what is older brother Wen Qiao?" Then he pointed to Wen Gungun who was climbing on Wen Qiao's shoulders, "this is second younger brother Wen, and that big hairy, smells the ball, it's sister Wen."

Everyone: "..."

In fact, he made a lot of sense.

Wen Tutu struggled, and finally accepted the term "Big Brother Wen". Who made them all the younger brothers of sister Wen? Nothing wrong!

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the smelly tutu who had been fooled unknowingly. It seemed that this demon tutu was not very shrewd, and he had to teach him well in the future!

At this time, Wen Qiao took out the Scorching Sun bow and pulled the bow and set the arrow.

With a swift and violent force, the Sun Arrow broke through the heavy gray fog. The power of the sun carried by the scorching sun arrow is exactly the nemesis of the evil evil things, and those evil evil things that touched the scorching sun arrow instantly turned into a scattered gray mist and disappeared.