265 : Found another chart

Granny Tie used to be a maid beside Su Molan's mother.

I heard that when Su Yijie was young, she once went out of the valley to go to the valley. When she met the young iron woman who almost starved to death by the roadside, she brought her back to the valley.

Granny Tie is an orphan. She doesn't know who her parents are. She was thrown into the ruined temple when she was born. The old beggar who lived in the ruined temple kindly fed a few meters of soup to survive. After the death of the old beggar, she grew up to five years old with a hungry meal. She was so hungry that she ran to the street to grab someone's buns, was beaten up and left on the side of the road.

Fortunately, Su Yijie passed by at that time, otherwise, if Tie's mother was hungry and hurt, there would be only a dead end.

After Su Yijie took Granny Tie back to Pleiades Valley, she took care of her servants.

She originally planned to wait for the child to be raised, and then send her to the towns where mortals live near Pleiades Valley, and find her a pure servant family for adoption. But I know that Tie Granny actually has the qualifications for cultivation, and the quality of Yuan Linggen is good. If it is bad, she will have a love for talents, and let Tie Popo and the disciples of Su Xinggu cultivate together.

Soon after she started her practice, when she knew that Pale Star Valley was going to choose a servant, she volunteered to serve as a maid for Su Yijie and took care of her with all her heart.

Later, as Tie Popo's cultivation base gradually increased, Su Yijie asked her to worship Pleiades Valley and become a disciple of Pleiades Valley.

But Granny Tie is grateful, thinking that without Su Yijie's life-saving grace and rebuilding grace, she would not have what she has achieved today. She has never dared to forget her kindness and regards Su Yijie as her master.

Later, the Pleiades Valley was destroyed. In order to protect Su Yijie, who was giving birth, Iron Lady fought the battles with the people in black. The wounds on her face were left at that time.

"Is the wound on Granny Tie's face poisoned?" Ning Yuzhou asked.

Su Molan said, her mood was a little depressed, "The enemy who hurt her mother-in-law used poison at the time. The poison was very powerful. The mother-in-law was dedicated to protecting my mother and was ignorant of other things. After the dust settled, the poison had invaded her heart. If it weren't for her mother-in-law's advanced cultivation base, she would have been using her cultivation base to suppress toxins, I'm afraid she won't survive till now."

Although Tie Granny usually looks the same as ordinary people, everyone knows that Tie Granny is just using her cultivation base to suppress the poison on her body, and she can't live long.

Over the years, Mother Tie was unable to cultivate because she needed to suppress the poison in her body, which caused her cultivation level to be inadequate.

She couldn't break through her cultivation base, and sooner or later her body would collapse and die.

Originally, Granny Tie could still support her for a few more years. This time, in order to solve the hidden danger of Elder Wan, the poison that was originally suppressed spread again. Elder Wan also severely injured her before he died, causing her body to fail faster. She could no longer maintain her youthful appearance and became an old man.

"The poison on the mother-in-law is more powerful than the black scorpion venom, and the ordinary detoxification pills are useless at all."

With this, Su Molan's eyes flushed and her mood became heavy.