387 : Min

Wen Qiao doesn't really know how to get along with her relatives.

Although she has lived in Wen's house for fifteen years, Wen's family regards her as non-existent, and stays with her indifferently, and even directly ignores her most of the time. Wen Qiao was also used to this indifferent way of getting along, and suddenly faced Min's enthusiasm and kindness, making her a little at a loss.

At this time, she can only be indifferent.

Fortunately, Min's people didn't care, they still treated her very enthusiastically.

On the second day after Wen Qiao and the others came to Chuanyun Island, all the Min family members who stayed on Chuanyun Island came to see her, and even the old ancestor Min Kuangyun, who had been in retreat, appeared.

When he saw people flying by from a distance, Min Muyun was very surprised: "Father, are you out of the gate?"

Min Kuangyun replied softly, searching for the crowd, and his gaze fell on Wen Qiao instantly. Obviously there are still many people around, but this little girl instantly affects his heart.

"This girl is..."

Min Muyun said happily: "She is Sudi's child."

It was indispensable to tell those things to his father again. Although he was still sad, Wen Qiao's existence made up for some regrets.

Min Kuangyun's expression was a little moved. With a glance of his figure, he came to Wen Qiao, looked at her for a moment, stretched out his hand and gently stroked her head, and said, "Good good! This is a happy event!"

Min Kuangxing happily ran over, "Brother, that's great. So Sudi left you a child. I heard that this child has suffered a lot. We have to make up for her." Then, he turned to follow him. The offspring who came together said, "You are not allowed to bully Aha in the future, and you should love her like a sister!"

Several male cultivators of previous generations said one after another: "Don't worry, grandfather, this is the little princess of our Min family. Of course our brothers will love her."

"Exactly, there is no girl born in this generation."

"I didn't expect Aunt Sudi to get married so early that she actually gave birth to a younger sister for us."

"..."

Min Muyun took Wen Qiao to introduce her direct disciples present.

Those who came here today are all direct disciples of the Min family. The number of them is not large, only about 20 people, from three ancestors to the Mu character generation, the prime character generation, and the established character generation. Although the number is not large, Wen Qiao is not. There is a sense of dazzling.

Not only Wen Qiao, but also a few of the teachers who accompanied him felt that their eyes were going to be spent.

Sure enough, Min is all handsome men and beautiful women, each with its own merits, and his body seems to be shining, which is really dazzling.

Min Kuangxing, the ancestor of the third lineage, is also the youngest of the three brothers. Compared with the two elder brothers, he has a romantic peach blossom appearance. The descendants of one line are also the most.

Min Kuangxing looked at Wen Qiao with interest, and said with a smile: "Big brother, second brother, look, does Aha look the most like me?"

Everyone looked at Min Kuangxing, and then scold him one after another.

"You shameless old thing, a little girl who is like a flower and jade, how can she be like you?" Min Kuangxing's Taoist couple pinched his ear, "If she look like you, you will suffer a lot."