375 : Virtuous brothers

The younger brothers stared at Ning Yuzhou, so this is their boss's Taoist companion?

In terms of appearance and temperament, he is indeed better than Xing Jinling. As long as the girl is not blind, it is estimated that she will choose him. But the cultivation base is lower by a big level, but the bone age is twice as young as Xing Jinling...It seems that the husband of the boss is quite good, but it seems that his status is a bit low. After all, Xing Jinling is the apprentice of the original poster of Zhanhailou. A monk from the Yuan Dynasty is a master.

But who is this person, they have never heard of it!

Just when they thought so, a large group of cultivators appeared.

When the group of cultivators came to Seagod’s Residence, when they saw Ning Yuzhou, they all said in surprise: "Brother Ningxian!"

Brothers: "..."

There were hundreds of people here. Compared with the dozen or so younger brothers around Wen Qiao, it was an overwhelming victory in terms of numbers.

The cultivators were very happy to see Ning Yuzhou.

"Brother Ningxian, I didn't expect you to come to Sea God's Residence. When I left that island earlier, I didn't see you. We were still worried about whether something happened to you."

Ning Yuzhou said Wen: "I am a little later than you, and there is nothing wrong with it."

This group of cultivators just showed a look of relief.

Then they saw Wen Qiao and Yi Xuan, Wen Qiao and Shi Wuming, and said with a smile, "These are the friends of Ning Xian's brother?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said: "This is my Taoist companion Wen Qiao, this is the second brother Yi Xuan, this is my friend, the teacher has no life. Aha, the second brother, and the master, these are the friends I met at the Sea God Monument."

Hundreds of cultivators hurriedly stepped forward to bow and said: "We were unfortunately poisoned on an island earlier, but fortunately, Brother Ning Xian passed by and used a detoxification pill to save us."

"We were trapped by the formation on the island. Brother Ningxian solved the formation and rescued us."

"We were chased and killed by a group of people in black. Fortunately, Brother Ningxian's monsters helped to kill them."

"We are……"

The boys were dumbfounded and looked at Ning Yuzhou with looking up eyes.

The husband of their boss seems to be more powerful than Xing Jinling, but in just one month, he even benevolent hundreds of people and asked them to recognize him as a virtuous brother, like a guardian.

What is Xing Jinling? Does Xing Jinling have this kind of grace?

On the contrary, Wen Qiao and Yi Xuan have become accustomed to the character of Ning Yuzhou, who can meet a group of wise brothers at random.

Ning Yuzhou said to the group of wise brothers: "It's rare to come to the Seagod's Residence. You should fight for the order of the Seagod. Don't miss this rare opportunity."

A group of people said one after another: "We are just fortunate to be here, isn't it like Ning Xian's brother?"

"Exactly, if we are in danger, I can do my best to protect Brother Ningxian."

"There are also those in black. They must have accomplices. Brother Ningxian must be careful."

"..."

Ning Yuzhou thanked them for their kindness, "Second brother and my wife are here, there will be nothing wrong, you guys should go ahead."

After listening to the crowd, they finally stopped disturbing them, and they made an appointment with Ning Yuzhou to go out and meet together at Tianxiangfang before they walked into the Sea God's Residence.