379 : Min Mubei

In the quiet space, it seems that even breathing has become extremely careful.

The little iron-eater cub squatting on Ning Yuzhou's shoulders was affected by the surrounding atmosphere, and did not dare to touch the spirit fruit to chew, so as not to make a discordant sound. It carefully held a spirit pill and licked it secretly.

While licking, he secretly looked at the man on the opposite side.

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand and pressed its head, and sat quietly in the corner without disturbing the two of them.

Min Mubei looked at Wen Qiao almost blankly, and couldn't help thinking, if his Sudi was still alive, would he look a lot like this kid?

Unfortunately, even though he fantasized tens of millions of times, he still didn't have that opportunity.

"Your mother..." He said hoarsely, "Does it look like you?"

Wen Qiao looked at him calmly, and said a very cruel answer: "I don't know, she died when I was born. I haven't seen her."

Min Mubei's figure was shocked, suppressing the grief in his heart, and asked: "How did she die?"

"The monster violent-chaos, when she was pregnant with Liujia, the monster broke into Wen's house, causing her to give birth prematurely..."

Min Mubei listened quietly, but the expression on his face became more and more painful, until after she finished speaking, the man's eyes were red and tears rolled out of his eyes. As if realizing that he was embarrassed in this way, he hurriedly covered his face with his sleeves, trying to control his emotions, but that kind of heart-wrenching pain was uncontrollable, and tears were something that he couldn't control after grief to the extreme.

Wen Qiao just looked at him quietly, her expression was too calm, as if she was talking about something unrelated to her.

When Min Mubei finally controlled his emotions, he also noticed the indifference and calmness on her face. His heart froze and he couldn't help asking, "Why are you like this..." Calm.

Wen Qiao first glanced at him strangely, and couldn't help but look back at Ning Yuzhou. After meeting his encouraging eyes, he said slowly: "I was born with fire poison and my health was not good since I was a child. Alchemists all assert that I will not survive before twenty...I am used to it."

I'm used to it!

This sentence made Min Mubei's heart suddenly shocked.

He could imagine that a child without the protection of his parents had been poisoned by fire since childhood and was judged to be short-lived. She suffered from the fire every day and needed all her energy to survive.

A man grew up alone in a yard where no one cares and no one pays attention...

The child who survived this way is not normal at all!

Human beings should have seven emotions, emotions, joy, anger, sorrow, and joy are far away from her. What the world thinks of sadness is also very indifferent to her, and she cannot make her emotions fluctuate too much.

If she hadn't been persecuted in front of her parents because of the enmity of her parents, she would not want to find the so-called truth at all, nor would she take the initiative to admit her relatives.

She came here not to meet the so-called relatives, but to seek the truth.

Min Mubei was embarrassed, not knowing whether it was for the daughter he could never see again, or for the little girl who was in blood with her daughter in front of him.