371 : Min Jishu

The person here is Min Jishu, a genius of the younger generation of the Min family.

There were quite a few people who recognized him, and their expressions were a little more jealous.

Those who were lying in ambush in the dark, who originally wanted to wait for Wen Qiao and the snake-driving people to lose both ways, and those who picked up the bargain, also shrank silently.

Compared with Wen Qiao's group who only had the cultivation base of Yuan Lingjing, Min Jishu of Yuan Zongjing was more difficult to provoke. After all, the cultivation base was there, and the cultivation base alone could shock a group of people.

When Min Jishu walked over, Wen Qiao was still carrying the man who drove the poisonous snake and beating him fat.

Min Jishu saw this scene, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he couldn't help but miss it.

When I was in the jungle labyrinth, I encountered the iron thorn vine, Wen Qiao also unceremoniously gave birth to the stone golden python vine to suppress the iron thorn vine. This girl's fighting style is always simple and neat, and she likes to strike first.

After beating the fat man, Wen Qiao tossed it casually, and threw it to the dog-legged salted fish man Xiu behind him.

The salted fish male repairer held people down with experience, and then some other guys who helped the abuse came over, fed poison pills to these snake-driving guys, and threatened them grimly.

If you want to survive, you hand over all the Poseidon Flowers, and continue to help their boss find the Poseidon Flowers.

Only then did Min Jishu come over.

There are many cultivators around him. These are local people from Shangzhou Island, some from Zhanhailou, some from Baifeng Island, and some people who are attached to the Min clan. They and Min Jishu were sent to one by the Sea God Tablet together.

Although to get more Poseidon flowers, there was blood and killing along the way, but for these practitioners on Shangzhou Island, the Poseidon flowers are not important enough for them to kill the same Shangzhou. The island's cultivators are at the stage, so they just guarded each other, and didn't directly act.

Min Jishu looked at Wen Qiao with a pair of beautiful eyes with a smile of pure joy on his face.

"When I saw you earlier, I thought I was wrong, but I didn't expect it to be you." Min Jishu looked at her, "Last time the Thousand Island Secret Realm was closed, I heard that you were knocked out of the space channel. Are you okay?"

Wen Qiao didn't answer, but just looked him up and down.

Her expression was very cold, with a clear and cold taste, and an uncomfortable appearance. However, because of her appearance, she suppressed all the bad things, so that people can only see the beauty of the girl in front of her.

After a long while, she said slowly: "Is there anything I have to do, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with you, right?"

Min Ji snorted, but he didn't know how to communicate because of her straightforwardness.

The Shangzhou Island cultivator who accompanied Min Jishu looked back and forth at the two in doubt. Wen Qiao's appearance was very strange. They didn't know who this female sister was. How could Min Jishu pay such attention and even stay here specially for her.

Recalling that Min Jishu called the other "Girl Min" earlier, is it possible that he belongs to the Min family?

Only later she said that her surname is not Min...