268 : Shadow

Black invaded the sky little by little, stars flashed from the horizon, and soon covered the black sky.

Wen Qiao finally stood up, greeted the group of cloud beasts, and left the square.

The valley of the Pleiades at night was particularly deserted, and only the stars in the sky followed all the way to send her back to Chuyun Peak.

Wen Qiao first went to the pharmacy to find Ning Yuzhou. When she got there, she found that Ning Yuzhou was not there, with an unexpected look on her face, and turned back to the guest room next door to rest.

Ning Yuzhou was indeed in the guest room.

He was sitting on the couch by the window, holding a jade slip in his hand, and was comprehending the formation in the jade slip.

When Wen Qiao opened the door and came in, he looked up, with a smile on his face, and said warmly: "Aha is back."

Wen Qiao snorted and glanced at his face, not quite used to this "Xu Haofei" face, but they are now in the Pleiades Valley, it is not easy to show their true colors, they can only get used to it temporarily.

"Where did you go today?" Ning Yuzhou asked, pulling her to sit down next to her.

Wen Qiao said, "Why are you not in the pharmacy?"

"I've been there for a long time, I'm a little tired, I want to come back and rest a while."

Hearing this, Wen Qiao stared at him immediately, and asked worriedly: "Is it too tired to refine alchemy? If it is too difficult, just take it easy, we are not in a hurry."

She naturally believes in his ability, but sometimes the ability and cultivation base are also linked, no matter how high the understanding is, if the cultivation base can't keep up, there is no way. Whether it's a cultivator or an alchemist, it's the same.

Ning Yuzhou laughed, "No, it's not difficult to just make some spiritual pills for the treatment of internal injuries for Granny Tie."

"that……"

"Aha hasn't been with me for a long time." Ning Yuzhou said in a sense of sorrow, "Recently, during this period of time, when you go out every day, I often don't see you, and no one helps me deal with the spiritual medicine.

Wen Qiao: "..."

Wen Qiao finally reacted, her face flushed immediately, but the whole heart was hot again, and the words rolled on the tip of her tongue, she couldn't help but arched her head into his arms, put his arms around his waist and said, "Then I will accompany you tomorrow."

Ning Yuzhou stroked her back and smiled.

The two cuddled quietly, allowing the night to surround them little by little.

The night is noisy, the stars are twinkling, the mountain breeze comes slowly, and the world becomes quiet and gentle.

The next day, Wen Qiao fulfilled her promise and followed Ning Yuzhou to the pharmacy to help him deal with the spiritual herbs and spiritual medicine he needed, and then squatted aside to watch him make alchemy.

Ning Yuzhou's alchemy was extremely fast, and every time he pinched the alchemy, he was full of rhythm. One after another, the alchemy was hit on the pill furnace, and the fragrance of medicine quickly wafted from the pill furnace.

Watching him make alchemy is like appreciating a visual feast.

There are hundreds of arts in cultivation. Although the world regards these hundreds of arts as trails, when the trails are cultivated to the extreme, they can also be used to enter the Tao. The Tao of Ning Yuzhou is the Tao of this hundred arts.