370 : Free labor younger brothers

There are two missions in the Battle of Poseidon's Token, one is to fight for Poseidon's Token, and the other is to find the Poseidon Flower.

It is said that the Poseidon flower is only available in this place. After the cultivator comes in, he can search for the Poseidon flower as much as possible. After leaving the Poseidon monument, the organizer of the Poseidon festival will base on the number of the Poseidon flower collected by the cultivator. Set rankings and give relevant rewards. The richness of the rewards makes people rush.

In addition, the magic sea god flower is also a rare elixir, and the outside alchemist will also buy it at a high price, so even if you don't get the reward from the organizer, you can sell the magic sea god flower you picked to those pill Teacher, get a lot of money.

Therefore, not all of these people who entered the Seagod’s abode came with the order of the Sea god, and more people came for the Illusory Sea god Flower.

However, the number of Poseidon flowers is also limited. After all, the Poseidon monument is only open every 100 years. Cultivators will come in and pick the mature Poseidon flowers. There will be a batch of mature flowers until the next hundred years, so the number has been maintained  within range at one.

In order to get more illusion sea god flowers, fellow practitioners will reduce competitors by means of methods, and the best way is to get rid of them directly, or to maimed them.

Earlier, Wen Qiao was regarded as a soft persimmon, but she didn't expect to be a goddess, shocking those who wanted to do something to her.

Even if the salted fish man repairs regrets, he can only resign his fate and work hard.

Compared to losing one's life, hard work is nothing.

All the cultivators who came to the island first experienced a round of killing, and many competitors were eliminated. Whatever survived is either the force is strong enough, or the means is good.

Not long after, several pools of blood stains and cultivators' corpses appeared on the white sandy beach. When the tide rises and the sea water rolls up, the corpses and blood stains are swept away, and the world will once again restore its peace and harmony.

At the beginning of the killing, Wen Qiao carried the salted fish man to the island to search for the Poseidon Flower.

Those people didn't dare to stop them, and didn't want to stop them, and soon let them go deep into the island, and then they found the first illusion sea god flower.

The Poseidon flower grows by the clear stream, surrounded by lush green grass, the gorgeous emerald green, which seems to be the most beautiful color painted by nature's skillful hands, revealing the blue-like glow.

Compared with these emerald green fragrant grasses, the magical Poseidon flower is more beautiful and dreamy.

Like the color of the blue sky and the sea, standing quietly beside the clear stream, like a young girl in bloom, budding, among the water-blue flower stamens is a dew gleaming with a thick emerald color. The half-open and half-closed flower buds are protected in it, and the whole body is flawless, as if it will break like that wave with the touch of a hand.

People who see the Poseidon Flower for the first time will always be fascinated by its beauty and dreamlike color.

Wen Qiao and the salted fish male Xiu seemed to hold their breaths, and they approached cautiously after a long while, when the salted fish male Xiu's hands were about to touch, they were slapped away mercilessly by Wen Qiao.

The salted fish male Xiu was a little aggrieved, but he didn't dare to protest, and asked bitterly, "Fairy, I have a share of this magical sea god flower, right? Can you count me?"