295 :

The gazes of everyone looking at Bai Lichi were really hard to say.

The senior brothers and sisters of Baili Chi hated that iron cannot be made into steel, and they almost couldn't help strangling him to death.

Obviously, he has repeatedly told him not to trust outsiders stupidly. Why can't the younger brother keep his mouth shut when he sees these few people? Or what did these people actually do to their juniors secretly to make Bai Lichi so defenseless against them?

For a moment, Liu Qingyun and others couldn't help but have some conspiracy theories.

Wen Qiao and the others are also incredible. This person is really frank and straightforward. Isn't it true that they are really bad guys?

Just relying on Bai Lichi's ability to understand the words of the skeletons in the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion can make people feel greedy, as long as he is controlled, he can understand the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion as soon as possible, and even find the hidden baby in the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion.

Now that I know that there are immortal artifacts in the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion, it can be seen that although this place is weird, there will be no shortage of treasures, otherwise the cultivators of Hunyuan Continent would not be so secretive about this place.

Bai Lichi didn't seem to see the faces of everyone, and continued: "The young patriarch of the Giant Bone Race was killed by Senior Sister Sang. They will not be willing to rest. Just now I heard from those skeletons that the patriarch of the Giant Bone Race wants Senior Sister Sang. Give their young masters a taste of their lives!"

"They want to be beautiful!" Sang Yufei said angrily, "Who wants to marry a skeleton?"

Bai Lichi looked at her sympathetically and comforted: "Senior Sister Sang is not anxious, as long as we leave here quickly and don't let the skeletons of the Giant Bone Race find it, they will definitely not let you take your life."

He said something that could be heard.

However, before Sang Yufei could breathe a sigh of relief, she heard Bai Li Chi said in distress: "But when I was in the city, I heard the skeletons around me say that the giant bone tribe, the scorpion bone tribe, the spirit bone tribe, the poison bone tribe ...There are all contacts, and the Giant Bone Clan has already sent messages to those tribes, asking them to help capture Senior Sister Sang."

At that moment, Sang Yufei couldn't help showing a look of grief and anger, "Why is it always me who is hurt?"

Liu Qingyun frowned, being pursued by so many Skeleton tribes was really bad for them, and said decisively: "Let's leave here first."

Naturally, the others had no objection. Wen Qiao and the others wanted to understand why Bai Lichi could talk to Skeleton, so they left the place together.

They found a concealed bone mountain, hidden among the cols, and after laying out the formations around, they took a rest.

Sang Yufei and Ge Ruping were both injured. After taking the pill, they sat there and took the time to meditate to recover from their injuries. Liu Qingyun sat on a high place alone, with a cold expression, as if no strangers were near, Bai Lichi ran over to sit with Wen Qiao and the others.

Ge Rusong was not relieved, sitting nearby in silence, ready to stop him in time as long as the younger brother couldn't stop his mouth.

They exchanged news with each other.

Bai Lichi said: "We came in with a bone-returning order. The bone-returning order took us to the giant bone clan's territory. We didn't expect to meet the young patriarch of the giant bone clan when we arrived, and it also fell in love with Senior Sister Sang. "