367 : Meet Liu Zizi again

Five days later, Wen Qiao and her entourage embarked on the battleship of Zhongzhou 13th Line to Shangzhou Island as Zong's disciples.

The scale of this warship is very large, with seven stories high, it can accommodate millions of practitioners.

In addition to the leading warship, there are dozens of three-tiered ships accompanying.

As the disciples of the Zong family’s direct lineage, the Zongzhao brothers were naturally arranged on the largest warship, and Wen Qiao followed them on board the largest warship.

This time the Zong family led the team to Shangzhou Island to participate in the Sea God Festival. It was the father of the Zongzhao brothers. It was also because the leader was his own Lao Tzu that the Zongzhao brothers could bring Wen Qiao and them on the boat smoothly.

Brother Zongzhao brought Wen Qiao and the others to his grandfather and asked them to recognize their faces.

Zong Zhao grinned and said, "Father, this is the girl I recognize. Don’t you and your mother have always regretted that Xiaoxu is not a girl? Xiaoxu can’t become a girl in this life, so we decided to recognize a girl. ."

Zong Xu retorted in his heart: It has nothing to do with him, the eldest brother did everything himself!

Zong Xu strongly protested against the brother's forced confession of his sister as the two brothers. Unfortunately, his protest was invalid.

The appearance of the grandfather is very similar to that of Zongzhao, indeed, as Zong Xu once said, the two brothers are like father and mother. So the grandfather is also a rather upright face. Although not very handsome, he is outrageous and looks very similar to Zongzhao. Obviously, both father and son are self-cultivation.

The grandfather was very satisfied when he saw Wen Qiao, and said with a smile: "It's a pity that your mother didn't come together this time. If she see a girl with such an icon, she will be very happy."

Zong Zhao chuckled and said: "You are happy. Our sister is also a physical training, just to inherit the mantle of our Zong family."

The grandfather said: "Yes, Zhao'er is very thoughtful."

God is so thoughtful! Have you forgotten that the girl is not a member of the Zong family!

Zong Xu was so exhausted by his father and brother's stupid behavior that he was unable to refute.

Ning Yuzhou and the others did not expect that their grandfather had such a personality, and finally understood why the Zong family agreed to take them to Shangzhou Island. One reason was their loyalty, and the other was their unreliable personality.

It is conceivable that Zongzhao only spent a very short time with Wen Qiao and recognized her as her younger sister.

The grandfather said to them amiably: "The journey from Zhongzhou Island to Shangzhou Island is not far, about five or six days. You don't have to be restrained, just follow my child."

Wen Qiao and her party stepped forward to thank the grandfather for his help.

The grandfather waved his hand indifferently and said with a smile: "You are friends of Zhao'er, and you are also my junior."

After the grandfather said a few words with them, he soon went to arrange other things. Zongzhao obeyed his father's instructions and took them on the boat.

Zong Zhao introduced the ship to them.

This warship was built by Zhongzhou Thirteen Lines with huge sums of money. It can be called a king-class spirit weapon. It is also a warship that can sail on the sea. It has a king-class defensive formation on board. This king-class defensive formation is still from the Min clan. Bought there. The speed of the king-level spirit weapon is naturally very fast, so it takes less than ten days to reach Shangzhou Island.