319 : Tailored customs

When they left the tailor's shop, they were still dumbfounded by the smell of rabbits.

Didn’t you say ten sets of ready-made garments, and then ten sets of custom-made? Is it the only one he is wearing?

Wen Tutu is like a child who can't buy his favorite toy, holding his sister's sleeve in one hand, looking at everyone's brother Ning with aggrieved face, and wanting to shed tears.

He stopped wearing sacks and wanted to wear the same style of beautiful clothes as his sister.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him and said lightly: "The styles of the vestments there are not good-looking, and the price of custom-made vests is expensive. It is better to buy the materials and refining the vestments. Isn't the vestments I refined yet sold outside?"

Wen Tutu has never seen Brother Ning refine the vestments, how do you know how he refines the vestments?

At this time, I heard Wen Qiao agreeing to say: "The husband is right! Although we have a lot of spirit stones, but the spirit stones must be used for practical purposes, these unnecessary expenses will be ignored. Moreover, the vestments made by the husband must be looks better than the ones sold outside!"

Wen Tutu: What about "buy, buy, buy"?

With Wen Qiao's support, Ning Yuzhou smiled and looked at Wen Tutu's eyes triumphantly. It was a handsome and beautiful girl, and the female cultivator who was passing by couldn't help but look at him a few more times.

And after reading it, he walked towards them with a spring face, staring at him without blinking.

Wen Qiao cautiously stopped in front of Ning Yuzhou, raised his chin slightly, and asked unceremoniously, "What are you going to do?"

But when those female sisters saw her clearly, they immediately pulled her with enthusiasm, and Ying Sheng yelled: "The girl is so forgetful that she has forgotten our sister! Fortunately, our sisters are still waiting for the girl eagerly. When I come back, I don’t know that the girl has been here for a year, and she won’t go to the Peach Blossom House to take a look at us..."

Wen Qiao finally knew the identity of these female sisters after hearing their anger and resentment.

But it's not from the Peach Blossom House, and the female cultivators in the Peach Blossom House are also the outer disciples cultivated by Bi Nu Pavilion.

It's not that she has a bad memory and didn't recognize them. It is because there are too many female sisters in Peach Blossom House. At the beginning, one or two of them swayed in front of her, vying to serve her, so that she could ask for a face-lifting pill from her. Wen Qiao used them as maids, which master would pay attention to what the maids look like?

Wen Qiao said, "So it's you!"

Seeing that she finally recognized them, the sisters in the Peach Blossom House were very happy, and surrounded her to talk and drink tea in the elegant room of a tea shop not far away, and they were very considerate. Not to mention, being served by more than a dozen delicate and gentle female repairers, even the tea is carefully waited for the temperature to be moderate before being brought to the mouth, I don't know how comfortable it is, even a woman can't stand this battle.

Wen Qiao had also enjoyed it and accepted it very calmly.

Moreover, these female cultivators also know how to grasp people's mentality, knowing that Ning Yuzhou is not a man they can touch, so they didn't provoke him, and focused on Wen Qiao.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Tutu sat in the corner, watching his little wife (sister) surrounded by a group of women vying for love, making the two males quite lonely and pitiful.