201 : Healing Qiao Leshui

When Qiao Leshui came to look for them, he saw the pile of spirit stones in the hall of the cave mansion.

Recently, Young Master Qiao, who was too poor to eat dirt, saw this pile of spiritual stones, his eyes couldn't move away, his eyes were about to shine, and he asked a little excitedly: "Where do these spiritual stones come from?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "This is what Aha made in the recent competition."

"Fighting the ring?" Qiao Leshui quickly remembered the challenge ring in Danfu City that was very popular with cultivators, and asked in surprise, "Miss Wen, have you really gone to the ring? Are you challenging the cultivation of the Primordial Spirit Realm?"

Wen Qiao nodded reservedly.

Qiao Leshui was speechless. With so many spirit stones, how many games did she play and how many people did she win to win back a bunch of spirit stones? Look at the little girl, one person can win so many spirit stones back; look at it again, a gnawing brother who has left his brother's shelter, is so poor that he can only eat dirt...

Qiao Leshui suddenly wanted to shut down.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at him, and then said slowly: "Master Qiao, call you over today to inform you and talk about treatment."

Qiao Leshui's expression shrank, thinking that tomorrow is the beginning of the month, he couldn't help but nervously asked, "Young Master Ning, what do I need to do?"

"You don't need anything, just stay here."

Qiao Leshui screamed and looked at him eagerly.

When the sky outside was completely dark, Ning Yuzhou suddenly asked Wen Qiao to tie up Qiao Leshui.

Qiao Leshui was still in a daze. He was tied by Wen Qiao to form a meat dumpling with Qiansi vine. A shadow of being bound and dominated once again appeared in his heart, and asked with some trembling: "Wen Qiao, you must be tying me?"

"Of course, so that you don't have a sense of clarity when you have an attack, and you are doing sabotage everywhere." Wen Qiao said naturally.

Qiao Leshui couldn't defend himself, so he could only let out a depressed cry.

According to past experience, every time on the first day of the month, he would lose his mind and spend three days in such a muddle-headed manner.

In the past three days, although he did not have the sane and did not know what he did, he knew that he was alone and lived a precarious life. He also worried that he would run out and be discovered when he lost his sane, and then regarded him as a delusion. The person who has dealt with it, there is no place to redress grievances after death.

Compared to the situation in those six months, although he is now tied up, at least he is safe.

Qiao Leshui quickly comforted himself and sat there obediently waiting for the time to come.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao didn't go to rest either. Instead, they sat in the hall drinking tea and chatting, and they could be regarded as staying with Qiao Leshui.

The waiting time was a bit boring, and the two monster beasts had already taken out the sea sugar cane and started gnawing.

After eating a basket, Wen Tutu jumped onto Wen Qiao’s shoulder, where he nested there as a ball of hair and then stopped moving, only Wen Billow continued to take out Qiongyu purple spirit bamboo, his small mouth kept open. The hard purple bamboo disappeared into that small mouth one by one, making a creaking chewing sound.

This sound was particularly obvious in the quiet hall. Qiao Leshui's gaze gradually fell on Wen Gungun. He just watched it eat bamboo, and even saw the early morning.