297 : Fierce Corpses

Everyone walked towards Bone Mountain.

When they came to the foot of Bone Mountain, the patrolling skeleton soldiers had found them, still looking lazy and casual.

However, the time they spent dealing with the skeletons was not too short. As long as they saw the red light in the skeletons' eyes, they knew that these skeletons were actually wary, but they didn't do anything rashly to avoid misunderstandings.

Although they don't know what the world of skeletons is like, at least they can't see the expressions of these skeletons from the skeletons of these bones. They can only judge certain reactions of the skeletons from the red light in their eyes.

When everyone walked to the cave on the mountainside, they were stopped by the scattered skeletons.

A gurgling sound sounded, everyone was silent, and at the same time they looked at Bailichi.

At this time, Baili Chi's role is revealed.

Bai Lichi was very worried and ran over and negotiated with the skeletons, and then ran over and told them: "These skeletons said, if we want to find a boat to cross the Lake of the Dead, we can go to the Bone Clan, they have a ferry that can cross the lake."

"Bone Clan?" A group of people looked at him.

Baili nodded, "The Bone Clan is in this bone mountain. It's easy to find. We just need to go in."

The crowd nodded in disbelief, and when they were about to follow him in, they were stopped again.

The skeleton soldiers said that they would pay the city fee.

Then Liu Qingyun and others were very eye-catching taking out a bone and handing it to the skeletons.

It turns out that the transaction in this place is really dominated by bones!

Ning Yuzhou also took out a few big bones and threw them to the skeleton as their admission fee.

The skeletons who received the bones gurgled endlessly, and Baili kindly came over and told them, "They said that your bones are very unique and they have never seen it before. They like it very much."

Brothers Sang Yufei and Ge Rusong looked at the bones in the hands of the skeleton soldiers. They really couldn't see any unique methods. Aren't they all bones?

It can only be said that the differences in race make them unable to understand the aesthetics of the skeletons.

The environment in the cave is no different from other bone mountains. Along the way, there are bone houses built of bones. Skeletons live in them. Skeletons also open shops, and most of the things they sell are bones.

Renxiu will never be interested in their products.

A group of people crossed the street and walked towards the site of the Bone Clan.

The bones live in a relatively deep place, and the location here is also the best in the bone mountain. When it is windy and rainy outside, it will not affect this place. The skeletons live comfortably, and there is absolutely no need to worry about their bones getting wet.

When they came to a bone house, Bai Li later knocked on the half-open bone door.

Huh!

There was a chuckle from inside, as if to beckon them in.

Baili opened the door late and led everyone in.

The space in this bone house was not large. Nine more people were squeezed into it. There was a skeleton sitting in the bone house. The skeleton was sitting on a bone stool, holding a handful of bone tools and was polishing it.