351 : Dongling

In the end, he is an emperor. He has a good vision and looks at problems rationally.

Of course, it is more of a love for the father, and he does not want his son to bear too much responsibility.

"Xiao Qi, Dongling is not your responsibility, you don't need to deal with it too much." Cheng Haodi said with great heart, "As long as you can do your dream well, I will be happy."

Ning Yuzhou chuckled and said, "Father, I have many dreams. First of all, it is a dream to protect Tanglin from being bullied by the outside world."

"How can people have so many dreams?" Cheng Hao Di muttered.

"Indeed, what can be achieved is not a dream, but a reality! If the reality is so, my father doesn't have to worry about it."

"..."

The father and son clashed, which ended in the failure of the old father.

Emperor Cheng Hao had no choice but to say: "You can do what you want, but don't take Dongling as your responsibility. No one is who is responsible. If you don't stand up by yourself, does Chengdu want to rely on my son?"

This is the second time that Emperor Cheng Hao said "Dongling is not your responsibility" and Ning Yuzhou just listened with a smile.

Emperor Cheng Hao turned to Wen Qiao, tried to make himself look more kind, and asked, "How's Aha's body? It's all right? Back then, when you had an accident in Lintai Hunting Valley, I always wanted to send someone to look for you, but luckily later You and Xiao Qi meet again in Lintai Mountain, and I have been worried about your body..."

Back then, Wen Qiao was as famous as Ning Yuzhou’s waste material. Emperor Cheng Hao was also broken, but his son was happy with this marriage. What else could he do besides approving it?

He has always worried that his son, like him, is also the life of a widower. Over the years, he has often worried that Wen Qiao will die.

Although every time Qianlinwei sent back good news, Cheng Haodi worried that they would unify their caliber just to prevent him from worrying, and how could he rest assured before they saw anyone.

Now I see Wen Qiao again and find that the weak and pale little girl has grown into a big girl, and she is standing with his son, a pair of flawless people, which makes him feel relieved and happy.

Wen Qiao said seriously: "Father, don't worry, it's already healed. And I am now in the middle stage of the Yuan Ling Realm, with a life span of 800 years, and I can live a long time."

Cheng Haodi: "...really, that's good."

Suddenly, Emperor Cheng Hao felt that there was something wrong and asked Ning Yuzhou: "Little Qi, what is your current cultivation level?"

"In the early days of the Primal Spirit Realm."

Emperor Cheng Hao sighed, looking at the pair of children in front of him, the whole person was dreamy.

In Dongling, the Yuanmai realm is already a high-level cultivator, and they have never dared to expect a higher level of cultivation than the Yuanmai realm. But now his son and daughter-in-law are already in the Primordial Spirit Realm, surpassing all the practitioners in Dongling, and they can walk sideways in Dongling.

Cheng Haodi was very excited, and he wished to run out and tell those who said that his son was a waste of cultivation material, his current cultivation base is not up to date, and he can't help thinking that his son is a level smaller than his wife.  The son should still be able to protect the wife, right?