384 : Min Clan

The sea is set off by stormy waves, the island is shaking, and the atmosphere of the seabed is rising to the sky, indicating that countless sea beasts gather from the deep sea.

At that moment, it was like a sea beast violent attack on the island, making all cultivators vigilant.

Whether it is the cultivator in front of the water mirror, the Huanhua fairy on the sea and the participating female nuns, their complexion changes drastically, they subconsciously sacrifice their weapons, their bodies are tight, and they enter the battle at any time.

The sea rolled, and there was a splash of water.

After a while, everyone saw that densely packed sea beasts appeared on the sea, and there were a lot of sea beasts, ranging from Tier 1 to Tier 9.

Everyone saw the scalp numb.

When Di Yanbo performed previously, she also communicated with the sea beasts from the first to the ninth level, but there was only one ninth-level sea beast, and the total number of sea beasts did not exceed one hundred.

But at this moment, there are three ninth-tier sea beasts alone, and there are hundreds of thousands of sea beasts of other levels. It is estimated that this batch of participating sea beasts and nearby sea beasts all ran over.

With such a quantity, it is possible to create a small-scale sea beast riot-chaos.

Just when everyone's hearts were tense, thinking that there would be a battle, one person jumped into the air, and then raised her hand.

The sea beasts looked at her together and did not attack.

The person in front of the water mirror also looked at the female cultivator hanging on the sea, and suddenly remembered that it seemed that it was the third part of the Sea Fairy campaign. With Wushuang Island's defense, it was impossible for the sea beasts to touch here without doing anything. What's more, there are still three Yuan Emperor Realm Venerables sitting on the island, even if there is a sea beast riot-chaos, it will be fine.

The hearts of the people quickly settled, and they continued to watch the situation in the water mirror.

The breeze blew in from a distance, setting off fine waves, stacked on the group of sea beasts pouring out of the sea.

There are so many types of sea beasts, so many cultivators in the inner waters are dazzled, and they find that the sea beasts they know and the ones they don't know seem to be here.

After the sea beasts appeared, they didn't do anything else, but floated quietly on the surface of the sea, as if waiting for something.

Everyone looked at the female cultivator standing on the sea, and the place under her feet was the countless sea beasts, and the sea beasts seemed to be following her orders.

At this time, Wen Qiao moved.

A stone-golden long whip appeared in her hand. The long whip shone with a dark golden luster. It was an earth-level high-grade spiritual weapon.

With a slap of the long whip, Wen Qiao raised her hand and said with a serious face: "Let's get started."

What to start?

Everyone looked at her with a confused expression, and then saw that the sea beasts below were automatically separated, divided into three parts, led by the three ninth-order sea beasts, and then the sea beasts began to fight.

The entire sea was surging again, and the power generated by the three ninth-tier sea beasts during the battle rushed to the Wushuang Island not far away. Wushuang Island was shaking, and the unknowing practitioners on the island were scared to attack by the sea beasts.