263 : Repairing the teleportation array

At noon the next day, Granny Tie came over and told them that a new identity had been arranged for them.

The two new identities are the disciples of Yunfeng.

Suiyunfeng is an inconspicuous cloud peak in the valley of Su Xing. When Su Molan’s mother, Su Yijie, was the master of the valley, all the disciples of this Su Yijie were mediocre disciples who were jokingly called Pension Peak. The old, the useless, the disabled, the weak... all were thrown into the Yunfeng Peak.

When Su Molan opened the guarding valley formation, the disciples of the other peaks all walked similarly, except that Yunfeng Peak had the most disciples left behind, and it was reported that there were nearly 70 people.

Although there are a lot of people in Suiyun Peak, the disciples of Sui Yun Peak are too mediocre, they are still not very popular in Pleiades Valley. Those in the valley that require disciples to do things personally are all on the top of Suiyun Peak's disciples. Like the middle-aged male Xiu who was instructed by Granny Tie to go to the medicine field to collect medicine, he was a disciple of Yunfeng.

Granny Tie asked the two to pretend to be the disciples of Yunfeng Peak, which would also facilitate their free movement in the Pleiades in the future.

Granny Tie said: "I heard the little master say that you have a shape-changing pill that can change your shape and disguise, and you should be able to become someone else's appearance?"

Ning Yuzhou understood her intention and said, "Yes, I don't know who the mother-in-law wants us to change into?"

Granny Tie stretched out her hand and waved, and the two portraits flew out and hung in front of her, slowly unfolding.

The portrait is of two disciples in the Pleiades, one male and one female, the male is handsome and the female is mediocre.

"This male disciple is Xu Haofei, female disciple Wen Yashu. Xu Haofei's bone age is 308 years old, and he has a smooth temperament, and he can mix well with the disciples of various peaks; Wen Yashu has a bone age of 280 years old, the Yuan air realm cultivation base is honest, honest and timid, so you will replace them in the future."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou looked at the portrait carefully, and then took the Xing Pill, becoming the two of them.

When the two of them changed the costumes of the disciples of Pleiades, Granny Tie looked at them and played two elixirs for them.

Ning Yuzhou grasped it in his hand, and after smelling the scent of the spirit pill, he realized that it was an age-preventing pill. This is a rather partial spirit pill, after the cultivator takes it, it can be used to conceal the age of the bones.

In fact, there is no way to change the cultivation base and bone age of a cultivator. You can know the cultivator's bone age by just a little investigation. In the cultivating world, if you want to pretend to be another person, you must take these into consideration.

"This Biling Pill will cover up your bone age first. As for your cultivation..." Granny Tie looked at Wen Qiao, "You press down on your body. As long as you don't do it easily, no one should pay attention."

When Ms. Tie gave them their identities, she had tried her best to find the ones that matched their cultivation bases, but there were too few disciples in Pleiades, and it was not easy to arrange them perfectly. Especially the age of their bones, the youngest disciples in Gu Zhong are also over a hundred years old. It is really impossible to find anyone under the age of one hundred, so they can only use the age-preventing pill to cover up one or two.

"This is a different worry." Ning Yuzhou said with a smile, "I have a spiritual pill to cover up my cultivation. As long as I'm not a practitioner in the Yuan Dynasty, I can't see through it."