321 : Bilin Shuttle Mirror

When the teacher had no life went to see them, he said excitedly: "Bilin's shuttle mirror contains the location record of the Saint Martial Continent."

"Bi Lin Shuttle Mirror?"

Everyone looked at the teacher incomprehensibly, but Ning Yuzhou looked slightly startled and thoughtful.

The teacher nodded lifelessly, "Yes, Bilin Shuttle Mirror can travel through space, as long as it is in the same space, no matter how far away it is, it doesn't matter."

The same space naturally refers to the range of the lower realm. If it is not in the lower realm, then it cannot be shuttled.

Hearing what he said, everyone understood.

The function of this Bilin shuttle mirror is equivalent to the magical powers of the Yuansheng realm cultivator tearing apart space and traveling freely in space. It saves time and effort, and is very safe.

Although I don't know what the Bilin shuttle mirror is, just because it can take the cultivator through the space, I know the value and rarity of this thing. Let's not talk about why it is about the position of Shengwu Continent. Where did this thing come from?

Wen Qiao asked, "How did you know about the Bilin Shuttle Mirror? Is it possible...this Bilin Shuttle Mirror is the treasure of the Seven Soul Sect?"

Shi Wuming said with a smug look: "How else could I be so clear? I still found the position of the Saint Martial Continent on it."

When everyone on the scene looked at him, it was hard to say anything.

Regardless of his proud face, Shi Wuming's words also revealed his status in the Seven Soul Sect.

A small disciple of the Palace of Life and Soul, who can casually access the treasure of the Zhenzong in the sect, does the disciple of the Palace of Life and Soul really have such great rights? I'm afraid his identity is not simple, right?

Xu realized their suspicion, Shi Wuming was a little bit frenzy, "Why, don't you believe me? I'm so good, now you know what I am capable of?"

Su Molan and Wen Qiao did not say a word, Pei Qiyu couldn't help but want to ridicule: "Bilin Shuttle Mirror is indeed very powerful, but this is the treasure of your Seven Soul Sect. How can it be used by outsiders? You are not tempting people to commit crimes?"

In order to return to the Saint Martial Continent, Ning Yuzhou planned to sneak into the Celestial Formation Alliance to do a great job. Now there is a more convenient method, which is simply to induce people to steal this treasure. And Shi Wuming, the disciple of the Seven Souls Sect, even told them with a grin, that there is this thing in the Seven Souls Sect, this cheeky face, does his Master Shi Yu know that?

The teacher said without life: "Of course, the Bilin Shuttle Mirror cannot be used by outsiders, but if it is used by a disciple of the Seven Soul Sect, it will naturally be fine."

None of the people present were stupid, and they knew what he meant in an instant.

Wen Qiao asked in surprise: "Are you going to the Shengwu Continent with us?"

"This is the best way." Shi Wuming said, "The Bilin Shuttle Mirror cannot be loaned to you, so I have to use it and send you back to the Saint Martial Continent. Besides, I am also very interested in the Saint Martial Continent. I don't know what kind of place this continent is that can train cultivators like you."

This is a bit ridiculous, which makes people instinctively disbelieved, but instead thinks that he is taking the opportunity to follow them everywhere.