330 : Spirit Medicine Garden

Although there are many puppet stone statues, it's not a problem with Gungun, a big killer.

Wen Gungun is an earth monster. As long as it wants to, it can take out the heart of the puppet without hurting the stone statues. It doesn't hurt the stone statues at all. Every stone statue remains in good condition.

When the puppet's heart is drawn out, the stone puppet loses its mobility and becomes a stone statue without any lethality.

Wen Gungun moved the extracted puppet's heart to Ning Yuzhou.

As with stone statues, these puppet hearts have not been damaged at all. Everyone knows at a glance that as long as these puppet hearts are put back into the body of the stone statue, the puppet statues will resume their attack again.

Ning Yuzhou took a puppet's heart and looked at it, and soon understood the refining principle of this puppet's heart.

There is a puppet that he refined, A Qing, in his space, but when he refines A Qing, his refining level is limited by his cultivation base, so A Qing’s level is not high and can only be used to manage the space. The function is not there, let alone used to fight.

And these stone puppets, just using different stones to refine this, let it have extremely high defensive ability, and then lethality. Although he can do it after his cultivation level is raised, but at this stage, the method of refining these stone puppets and the method of puppets is a kind of exquisite puppet technique in his eyes.

Pei Qiyu and the others leaned over and looked at the group of stone puppets that had lost their mobility.

There are a total of one hundred and thirty.

These puppets should be only a part of the underground palace, but this part alone is already extremely difficult for them. If they continue to consume them, I am afraid it will take a long time.

After the puppet statue stopped, it would naturally begin to receive the spoils.

Wen Qiao put the stone puppet closest to her into the storage bag, and said to them as he put it away: "You have a share, you also take some and take it away."

"Take it away?" Su Molan was stunned.

"Yeah!" Wen Qiao said naturally, "This is a prize delivered to the door, don't you take it away and put it here to make other people cheaper? These stone puppets are not damaged, they are a powerful fighting force, and maybe they will be able to use to fight in the future."

When they were fighting with others, they unexpectedly threw out a few puppet statues, and the picture was beautiful when you think about it.

Pei Qiyu was very prosperous, and immediately began to pretend to be a puppet stone statue.

In the end, the hundred and thirty puppet stone statues were divided up by several people. Among them, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou who got the most puppets, and they give up after they have collected ten respects in a meaningful way.

Ning Yuzhou gave them the heart of the puppet and taught them how to use it.

"You re-refine the puppet's heart, and then brand your divine consciousness, so that they can follow your orders."

The strength of these puppet statues is actually not high. What's great is their defensive power and offensive power. A conservative estimate is that they have the defense power of the late Yuan Emperor realm and the fighting power of the Yuan Ling realm.

Just the defensive power of the Yuan Emperor Realm's late stage makes people unable to be tempted.

After harvesting a batch of puppet stone statues, everyone is in a very good mood.