299 : Qiansi Teng

Wen Qiao looked at the miserable white face in the lake in silence for a moment, and tugged Qiansi Teng.

Qian Si Teng was held tightly by that hand and couldn't pull it away. In no way, she had to repeat the same trick, preparing to catch the corpse that was automatically sent to the door.

Even though she was about to fish, that hand released the Qiansi Veng, and the corpse disappeared with the gourd-shaped spiritual tool.

Ning Yuzhou, Pei Qiyu, and Su Molan also saw this scene, and the faces of the three were surprised.

"Don't this corpse want you to take the gourd spirit tool?" Pei Qiyu thought of something, his face changed slightly, "Could it be that these corpses are still conscious?"

Su Molan said: "Impossible, there is no vitality in them." Then she asked the invisible Pleiades in a low voice, "Pleiades, have you found anything?"

After meeting Bai Lichi and his group, the Pleiades began to hide again, and occasionally hid directly into its body to sleep, making it imperceptible to people.

But if they ask anything, as long as it is awake, they will answer.

Sure enough, a thin voice came: "There is something in this lake."

"What is it?" Wen Qiao asked.

"I don't know, I can feel it, but I don't know what it is."

After listening, a group of people looked towards the lake of the dead body one after another.

At this time, the boat was surrounded by the corpses in the floating lake. Under the miserable white moonlight, there were corpses everywhere. Although their eyes were closed and there was no breath of life, this scene was still extraordinarily crippled.

Even a cultivator, seeing this scene, is somewhat apprehensive.

There was a bang, water splashed everywhere, and various fragments and corpses in the lake rushed towards the boat along with the bursting water.

The corpses closed their eyes tightly, but when they rushed out of the water with the waves, their bodies moved and attacked the boat.

The skeletons hurriedly fought and shot down the corpses that had rushed out of the lake back into the water.

Wen Qiao did not participate in the battle. They still plan to fish for corpses and spirit weapons. Given that a corpse has been fished before, and the corpse is still in the storage bag, it proves that not all corpses will attack— -In other words, there must be some laws in this, as long as they can master it, they can avoid the danger of the Lake of the Ferocious Corpse.

The four of them took two monsters to hide on the side to fish in the troubled waters while observing the situation in the lake.

Obviously, the skeletons have experience in attacking the corpses. Although the situation is critical, they still stick to their positions to block the attacks of the corpses, without affecting the guests in the cabin.

However, there are some unlucky skeletons too close to the window. Whenever the ship is swayed violently by the corpse attack, it will be swayed out of the boat, and the flexible corpses will be dragged into the lake before struggling.

At this moment, they had noticed that although the corpses in the lake attacked the boat, they did not get on the boat. As long as they could stop the corpse's attack, they were not afraid of anything.

Wen Qiao pointedly saw an intact spiritual tool among the fragments floating in the lake, Qian Si Teng squeaked past, and when it came back, she had already brought back what Wen Qiao had fancyed.