318 : The Corpse : The Phoenix

Seeing that her expression was different, Ning Yuzhou asked, "Aha, what's the matter?"

The monster in the room also looked over.

Wen Qiao pressed his hand on the storage bag, with a tangled color on her face, and said slowly: "Husband, a corpse is missing."

Ning Yuzhou was stunned, and was about to ask again. The impatient Wen Tutu had jumped up and said angrily: "Did someone steal the corpse of my sister's fishing? Is it a skeleton in the Thirteenth Mansion of Withered Bones?"

Although Wen Qiao and the others entered the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion, Wen Tutu was still refining the demon pill in the space of Ning Yuzhou, but after he was transformed, he heard from Wen Gungun and Da Maoqiu that many of them were in Thirteen Dead Bone. The situation in the mansion was also very regrettable. He had missed the Thirteen Withered Bones Mansion. Otherwise, when the skeletons were chasing Xiao Miaomiao, he would have to beat those skeletons to death.

"Sit down!" Ning Yuzhou raised his chin slightly and said to the excited boy.

Brother Ning had to listen, and Wen Tutu had to sit down reluctantly, and easily brought back Wen Gungun, who had rolled aside because he suddenly stood up just now, and threw it on his head.

Wen Gungun, the lazy guy didn't even protest, and continued to gnaw on the spirit fruit without moving.

Wen Qiao continued: "The body is gone, but there is an extra egg."

Then, they saw a corpse and a chubby egg in front of them.

Don't care about the corpse, but the egg silenced one person and two beasts, and it is not forbidden to stare at it strangely.

If Wen Qiao hadn't taken out the egg directly from the storage bag containing the corpse, they would have thought it was a joke. Of course, with Wen Qiao's temperament, she would never make such a joke.

Ning Yuzhou's eyes wandered between the corpse and the egg.

This corpse was the corpse of the cultivator of the Yuansheng Realm. The corpse that disappeared was the beautiful corpse, replaced by an egg with a gray shell... Or, the beautiful corpse quietly turned into an egg in the storage bag.

"The corpse became an egg?" Wen Tutu asked in a daze.

"It should be." Wen Qiao looked at the gray egg and asked Ning Yuzhou, "Husband, what kind of egg is this egg?"

Ning Yuzhou didn't answer, his eyes were thoughtful.

Wen Tutu stared at the egg, and said puzzledly: "Sister, is the corpse you fished a demon repair? But it's not right, the demon repair is dead, the corpse should change back to the main body, but it becomes an egg?"

Wen Gungun two beeps, echoing Wen Tutu's words.

Wen Qiao reached out and took the egg.

This egg is slightly larger than an adult slap, with a gray color and no vitality in it. It is clearly a dead egg. Is it because the corpse became an egg, so there is no vitality in this egg?

After Wen Qiao checked carefully, she confirmed that the egg did not have the slightest vitality.

Because of this, its eggshell is gray-white, looking ordinary, making it impossible to detect what kind of monster's egg it is.

At this time, Ning Yuzhou opened the mouth and said, "Aha, show me."

Wen Qiao handed the egg to Ning Yuzhou, then looked at him eagerly, waiting for her husband to unravel the secret.