398 : Red Forest Continent

Breaking away from the familiar pull, and finally get down to earth.

But before they had time to be happy, a group of people scrambled.

"Where is this place? Brother, why does your Bilin shuttle mirror land at the wrong place every time?" Wen Tutu protested with a small mouth.

The teacher has no life to cry out grievances for himself, "I don't know, this thing is not for me, how can I know where the people who used it before have arranged the landing place?"

In the endless red rock forest, the sky is under the red rain.

When the red rain fell on the red rock on the ground, the red rock was corroded into a pit in an instant.

In an instant, everyone felt that the red rain would corrode the spiritual energy, and even the spiritual power cover that was propped up could drip through it, and it would directly fall on the body, which was very unfriendly to the cultivator.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou away, let go of his spiritual sense, and looked for a place to hide around.

"There is a cave." Ning Yuzhou pointed to a hidden place below.

Wen Qiao did not hesitate to pull him and ran away, Wen Tutu also protected Ning Jichen to keep up, and the teacher sneered and chased him.

The entrance to the cave in Hongyan was very secretive. When Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou in, she instantly felt that there were aboriginal people here.

Her gaze swept over, and she saw a group of red-haired rats squeezed deep in the cave. They looked like moles, but they had a big hairy tail, and they were quite huge. The largest one turned out to be. There are grown-up demon wolves.

But it may be because there are outsiders, the Red Rats huddled together, bared their teeth at them, and made a threatening sound.

Wen Qiao was silent. To be honest, facing a group of pretendingly fierce furry, she really didn't feel any threat.

Sure enough, when Wen Tutu and Wen Gun rolled in, the Red Rats screamed and shivered together.

"Oh, so there are companions." The teacher said happily, and greeted the group of red rats with great interest.

The red-haired rat turned back to the big front teeth, which threatened more fiercely.

The area of ​​this cave is not large. After living in a group of red fur rats, a few people squeezed in, and it instantly became crowded.

However, this group of outsiders had no intention to leave at all, and unceremoniously occupied the other half of the cave. The Red Rats still did not dare to protest, and could only shrink in aggrievedly.

Ning Yuzhou took out the spirit pill and asked everyone to eat one to heal the wounds corroded by the red rain on their body.

Dan Xiang floated past, and the Red Rats suddenly felt restless.

There are more than thirty red-haired rats in this group, which looks like a big family. The largest red-haired rat is a seventh-order monster beast, and it is considered the elder of this group of red-haired rats.

It is a pity that Tier 7 is not enough to look at in front of Tier 9 and the Transformation Demon Xiu. He can only watch these invaders eagerly, and watch the spirit pill saliva flow down, and dare not take a step beyond the thunder pond.

Wen Qiao and the others obeyed the spirit pill and couldn't help but look at the teacher without life.

The vestment on his body has been eroded by the red rain, from a mysterious rank vestment to ordinary clothes that are useless for eggs, and there are many holes on it, exposing the skin under the clothes.