346 : Wake up

After arranging Duan Haoyan and Shui Liyin, Ning Yuzhou and the others went to Tianyun Peak.

This time Shi Wuming didn't follow, and the other seniors met again. He didn't wink anymore, and he wouldn't run over at this time.

He dragged Wen Tutu around the Chixiao Sect and asked the disciples of the Chixiao Sect about Qin Hongdao's hobbies and her requirements for choosing a Taoist companion.

In this circle, I heard more about Qin Hongdao's great achievements, and the cult of the master sister by the disciples of the Chixiao Sect, and even thought that the master sister did not need a Taoist companion.

The teacher has no life: "..."

Wen Tutu gloated at him, "Look at him, Sister Sister doesn't need a Taoist companion!"

"That's not necessarily! Maybe she hasn't met before, so she doesn't think so much. When she knows how good I am, will she have her mind?"

"Don't be delusional!" Wen Tutu poured cold water, "Master Sister won't fall for you!"

"Why? What's wrong with me?" The teacher looked at him lifelessly, "Brother Wen, do you have any opinion on me?"

Wen Tutu looked him up and down, and asked, "Where are you good? I didn't see it."

The teacher has no life: "..."

The teacher had no life and decided to ignore Wen Tutu, who was always pouring cold water on him. He was a child from home, and he knew nothing about adults.

***

Ning Yuzhou and his party came to Tianyun Peak.

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were sitting in the main hall discussing matters. When they saw a few of their senior brothers and sisters coming over, they were a little surprised. They smiled and said, "Why are you all here?"

Ning Yuzhou said: "I have already made the spirit pill, and I can save Junior Brother Sheng."

"Really?"

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife stood up at the same time, very excited.

Confirming that Ning Yuzhou had really cultivated the spirit pill, several masters and disciples went to the cave on the top of Tianyun Peak.

Now they are most worried about Sheng Yunshen, who has been in a coma. They learned that Ning Yuzhou could heal him and wake him up early. The masters and apprentices were very excited, even Yi Xuan, who had just rushed back, refused to go rest and follow along.

When I came to the cave, I opened the door and smelled the unique breath of the resurrection grass.

The resurrection grass was found by Liu Ruozhu and Qin Hongdao in person at Cangwu Mountain.

"In a situation like Yunshen, only the resurrection grass can hold his soul. I heard that there is resurrection grass in Cangwu Mountain. Whether it is true or not, we have to try it." Liu Ruozhu said softly, "Although it is a fee after a lot of effort, let us find it anyway."

Regarding the resurrection grass in Cangwu Mountain, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou heard the news when they came to the Central Continent from Cangwu Mountain. However, because many cultivators could not find it, they thought it was just a legend. I thought that I was actually found by the elder sister and the master's wife.

Speaking of Cangwu Mountain, I can't help but think of the Eastern Tomb on the other side of Cangwu Mountain.

Tanglin is located in a remote area with thin spiritual energy. Few practitioners will pay attention to such a small remote place, but there are their families and blood relatives there.