259 :

Wen Qiao and Su Molan have been walking around the city for a few days and got a lot of news.

The situation is worse than they thought.

When the four clans of Xiao Shen, Chai and Yi joined forces and blocked all the roads from Jisha City to Pleiades Valley, as long as they approached the cultivators in Pleiades Valley, they would be taken away by disciples sent by the four clans. Su Molan's hands and feet were cold. .

She stood in the yard in a daze, looking at the splendid flowers blooming in the courtyard, but she only felt that her eyes were gloomy.

Wen Qiao walked over, patted her on the shoulder, and comforted: "How can you not encounter any scum in your life? Just cry happily!"

Su Molan: "..."

She wiped her face and said sincerely, "Please don't tell me, I don't want to cry now." Even though she was so sad, before she had enough emotions, she would be stabbed by her and she couldn't cry at all.

"That's good." Wen Qiao was very happy, "I'm really afraid of you crying."

Su Molan's mouth twitched and couldn't help but said, "People have emotions, anger, sorrow, and joy. This is the most basic emotion. How can you control it? Is it possible that in the future you will see someone crying in front of you, and you can't help but persuade to go Ichigo?"

"How could it be? If anyone dares to cry in front of me, I'll beat him until he can't cry!"

Su Molan: "..."

Suddenly I don’t know whether I’m depressed or heart-stuck. Although Wen Qiao didn’t hit her until she didn’t cry, she did kick her into the black scorpion group. Now the rumor that she’s disfigured and turned into an ugly woman has not yet subsided. It is also thanks to her.

However, after being comforted by Wen Qiao's unique glass slag, Su Molan's mood quickly recovered, and the flowers in the yard were still very bright.

She suddenly rejoiced and said: "I used to vaguely feel that the four big families had a rather ambiguous attitude towards Pleiades Valley and me, but I didn't expect them to have united long ago... Fortunately, Mr. Ning was wise and did not choose to go directly to Pleiades Valley ..."

They turned a lot of places on the way, and turned directly to Xiayin City.

You know, Xiayin City is quite far away from the Pale Star Valley, two places can't be reached by eight poles, and it is estimated that those people would not have guessed that they even ran here.

As long as they do not reveal their identity, they are still safe here.

The blockade of the four clans is still a secret, probably because they don't want to attract the attention of other cultivators. In addition, most people's eyes are now concentrated in Jisha City, and they haven't noticed the private actions of the four clans.

But no matter how secretive it is, there are still some news leaks, but those people are afraid of the four clans, and they didn't specifically spread it.

Wen Qiao and the others were so clear, they still got the news after smashing a lot of spirit stones.

After Ning Yuzhou learned about it, his reaction was calm, and he asked, "Apart from the four major families, are there other forces blending in?"

Su Molan said: "I haven't found it yet. I think..." She hesitated and said deliberately, "The four big families have profound backgrounds and have always been strong in their actions. I guess they won't be willing to be divided by too many people. Even if someone wants to join, they won’t want it. Of course, they can use a lot..."