244 : Sand Lizards

When something abnormal happened in the desert, Wen Qiao and Wen Tutu discovered it.

It was freezing and snowy outside, and the forest was very cold. They really didn't want to go out, so they watched the situation in the tent.

Soon after, I saw the creatures crawling out from under the icy sand. Wen Qiao didn’t know what they were. They had shiny black shells, which looked like ants and multi-legged centipedes. Behind him was a tail like a scorpion, and there was a black and shiny stinger on the tail.

"This looks too casual, right?" Wen Qiao couldn't help but complain.

Ning Yuzhou: "...It's really casual."

Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun said that they are not only casual, but they also don't have beautiful fur. They are not good-looking at all.

When the tent was surrounded by these multi-legged creatures, Wen Qiao found that they were extraordinarily large. One was as big as a tent. The tent surrounded by them was really small and pitiful, not enough to fill their stomachs.

When they discovered that they actually squeezed the frozen stone golden python vines like food, Wen Qiao found that these multi-legged creatures were stronger than expected. The chewing ability of the mouthparts alone made people scalp tingling.

She subconsciously held her breath, ready to fight at any time.

The multi-legged creatures quickly gathered in front of the tent.

The familiar earthen eggshells were erected instantly around the tent. When they saw that the mouthparts of those multi-legged creatures were broken by the earthen eggshells, Wen Qiao suddenly wanted to laugh and couldn't help boasting Wen.

"Smell rolling, your earthen eggshell is really amazing!"

Wen Gungun yelled at her happily, saying that he was very good, so Sister Wen shouldn't always urge him to practice.

Wen Qiao stretched out her hand to rub a few heads on it, and continued to observe the situation outside.

With Wen's erected eggshells, those multi-legged creatures couldn't break through the defenses of the eggshells, and they had no effect on them, so Wen Qiao decided to leave it alone.

The temperature outside is too low, it is really unwise to run out and have a fight with them now.

"Take a good rest tonight, and we will fight again tomorrow." Wen Qiao said to Wen Tutu.

Wen Tutu echoed with a loud voice, gearing up, ready for a battle at any time.

Wen Gungun took out Qiongyu Zilingzhu and gnawed it as if he hadn't heard it.

Although the mouthparts were broken by the shell of the earthen egg, the multi-legged creatures did not give up. They kept attacking with their chelate feet, making the sound of brushing and pulling, and every time they could only cut off some dirt, the earthen egg shell remained motionless.

Ning Yuzhou observed for a while, his gaze fell on the little iron-eater who was gnawing on Qiongyu and Purple Spirit Bamboo.

No one can ignore Brother Ning's gaze. Hearing Gungun's motion to stop eating, to Brother  Ning made a few hum and asked him if he had anything to order.

Only Ning Yuzhou can make the lazy Wen Gungun take the initiative to find something to do. After all, people who master spirit pills and food must not be offended. This is the consensus of all monsters in the space.

Ning Yuzhou said, "Is the soil you used five-rock soil?"

"Huh?" Wen Qiao looked at Wen Gungun in surprise, "Gungun, really?"