213 : Zombies

Then, they first went to check the monster that was killed by Wu Qijie.

The monster fell not far away. Wu Qijie cut off its head with a single knife. The monster's corpse was separated. However, there was no blood splashing at the fracture of the neck. The neat knife edge can see the black and dryness of the corrupted flesh and blood.

After everyone checked, they finally confirmed that the monster was indeed a zombie.

"How can there be zombies in Tianzhiyuan?" The disciple of Tianfuzong couldn't believe it.

Su Wangling, who was sitting aside to rest, said: "It's not surprising that the original sky contains yin, filthy, and muddy qi, and it can breed all kinds of monsters, and it is not surprising that there will be zombies."

Wu Qijie followed: "The strength of this zombie is probably around Yuanzong's realm."

"I can't complain that its corpse poison is so strong." Qiao Leshui said, taking a sympathetic look at the disciples of Tianfuzong, if it hadn't met Ning Yuzhou, I'm afraid they would really be zombies here.

The disciples of Tianfuzong were also grateful, and they all looked at Ning Yuzhou with gratitude.

Ning Yuzhou took out a spirit sword and poked it at the zombie's body. The spirit sword seemed to be stuck on the copper wall and iron wall, but it couldn't hurt it. It can be seen that the body of the zombie with Yuanzong realm's strength is so powerful that it can be killed by an extraordinary spirit weapon. .

Wu Qijie is a cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm, and his cultivation base is one level higher than that of the zombie. The big sword used is also a heavenly weapon. Only by combining the two can the head of this white-haired zombie be easily cut off.

Seeing that Ning Yuzhou actually asked Wen Qiao to turn the zombie's body over and squatted there to look at it, a group of people were extremely puzzled.

Qiao Leshui asked suspiciously: "Young Master Ning, what are you doing?"

Others also looked suspicious, but did not question his actions.

Ning Yuzhou said, "I want to see when the corpse turned into a zombie."

Wu Qijie was surprised and hurriedly asked: "Young Master Ning, can you see it?"

Ning Yuzhou didn't speak, and after examining the corpse, he looked at its head again. Just as the spirit sword in his hand poked the zombie's cyan face, suddenly the head opened his eyes and opened his mouth to bite at Ning Yuzhou.

Wen Qiao quickly threw the head out with a long whip.

The head hit a tree not far away, and it broke the tree alive, and his open mouth happened to bite on the trunk, making a creaking chewing sound, making everyone's scalp numb.

Zombies are monsters that eat human flesh and blood. The cultivator's aura of flesh and blood is very attractive to zombies. Previously, this zombie chased the disciple of the Tianfuzong to devour their flesh and blood.

If it weren't for the Tianfuzong disciples who were wealthy and wealthy, there was no shortage of Fulu bodyguards, I'm afraid they would not be able to save them at all.

Wu Qijie didn't expect that the zombie was not dead. He immediately slapped it and flattened the chewing head into a zombie head with crooked eyes and slanted mouth.

But at this time, it was still not dead, and it was difficult to open its mouth, but its eyes were already closed-perhaps it could not be opened after being slapped.

"Can the zombies still not die if their heads are cut off?" Wu Qijie asked in surprise.

The people present didn't know much about the zombie, and they didn't even know it for a while. If the zombie can still get his head back, he doesn't know if it will come back to life again.