357 : Enemy

With a ding sound, the long whip will be knocked down from the hidden weapon struck by the wind and snow.

Wen Qiao looked intently and found that the hidden weapon turned out to be an ice blade, glowing with azure cold light, showing its sharpness.

The sound of breaking through the air hit her again, and this time there were a lot of ice blades, coming towards her from all directions. Wen Qiao didn't move. She stretched out her hand and grabbed it. Three puppets appeared beside her, and she was standing between them.

The ice blades glowing with cold light clanged on the puppets. Although the ice blades were densely packed, they obviously did not do much harm to these puppets with Yuanhuang realm defense.

The puppet guarded her in the middle and flexibly knocked down the hidden weapon that hit her.

The wind and snow are too great to see where the enemy is hiding.

Wen Qiao still looked calm and unhurried, her expression was cold, and her spiritual consciousness was spreading around her.

The whole world is very delicate.

However, no matter how she searched, she could not find the trace of the enemy, and even the breath of the other party did not exist. It even seemed that the entire Wuliu Town had disappeared in front of her, leaving only this world of violent storms and snow.

Of course, she didn't know anyone who could let her be drawn into another space without any observation, it could only be an illusion.

This illusion is so real that it is difficult to find a breakthrough, and even if one is not careful, it will make people instinctively think that Wuliu Town is just snowing, and they can't detect the abnormality and die silently in this wind and snow.

Wen Qiao lowered her eyes to hide the thoughts in her eyes.

It seemed that the person staring at her secretly wanted to kill her. At that time, because of her frailty and sickness, she was destined to not survive her 20th birthday, so they didn't care, and they were even very happy to watch her suffer the pain, and finally die in pain.

Now she is a cultivator in the Primordial Spirit Realm, breaking the fate of premature death, and is living very well. So the people in the dark couldn't help but finally wanted to kill her in Tanglin.

The corners of her lips were slightly bent, and when Wen Qiao opened her eyes, her body rose into the air, and she punched the wind and snow without hesitation.

The violent fist wind swept across the sky and snow flew, and a muffled hum sounded.

Although this strange voice disappeared quickly, it still made Wen Qiao hear clearly.

She landed calmly and stood up again. Although there was no change in her expression, the person who was hiding in the dark and manipulating the ice and snow illusion inexplicably felt her contempt, as if the realistic ice and snow illusion in front of her was for her not worth mentioning at all.

The person who manipulates the ice and snow fantasy realm secretly gritted his teeth, but she is a little girl in the middle stage of the Primordial Spirit Realm. Even if she is taken as a disciple by the Chixiao Sect by exception, how much insight can she have? Maybe this body's cultivation base was only urged up with spirit pills, otherwise how could she cultivate to the original spirit realm in just a few decades.

Thinking of this, the man gritted his teeth fiercely, increasing the difficulty of the ice and snow illusion.

Pieces of flying ice and snow melted into thousands of ice blades, so dense that there are no gaps.