304 : Fen Prison Tianfu

When more and more skeletons were encountered, the four of them became more concerned and did not directly go to the Fen Prison Tianfu.

They first found a hidden location in Bone Mountain on the side of the road, where the cat was observing the passing skeletons.

After observing for more than half a day, I have gained some results.

"It seems that the front is the Burning Prison Palace, and the strength of the skeletons here is obviously stronger than that of the Bone Dusk Palace." Pei Qiyu concluded that the red light in the eye sockets of the past skeletons was exceptionally bright, and it was obviously good.

Comparing the experience along the way, it was found that the Shoushi Lake was like a dividing line, separating Longya Mansion, Dugu Mansion, Ten Thousand Guyan Land and Burning Prison Heaven Mansion.

This is the information they can collect so far, thanks to Baili Chi.

Thinking of Bailichi, even Su Molan couldn't help but sigh, "It will be fine if the son of Baili is here! There is no need to discredit him if he is dealing with the skeleton."

Everyone has to admit this.

Bailichi's talent to talk to Skeleton is very useful. With him, what news can't be found? It also saves them from slandering their eyes, even if there are all kinds of methods, just one language is not clear, it will only increase a lot of trouble.

Just like now, they couldn't help finding someone to inquire about the situation of the Fen Prison Palace in advance.

If the information is not well informed, it means that they don't know anything about Fen Prison Tianfu, and they may even make mistakes because of ignorance and cause unnecessary trouble.

In the current situation, there is no other way but they themselves go to the Tianfu Temple to inquire about the news themselves.

The four people discussed and decided that Pei Qiyu and Wen Qiao would first go to the Fen Prison Tianfu to inquire about the situation, and Ning Yuzhou and Su Molan would respond outside.

This arrangement is also exquisite.

Pei Qiyu is good at illusion, alert and respond, if he encounters danger, he can use illusion to escape as soon as possible. Wen Qiao can fight and kill, and there are many ways to save his life. If he encounters a skeleton with higher strength than them, even if he can't win, he will definitely outperform.

"Wen Gungun, accompany you over there." Ning Yuzhou said, "Wen Qiuqiu stayed."

The two beast monsters were arranged so clearly in an instant, even if they were unwilling to hear the ball, Ning could only stay behind when he spoke.

Before they knew it, the monsters following Wen Qiao had already regarded Brother Ning as a food and clothing parent — Zhu Xianling in a valley that Wen Qiuqiu wanted had to rely on Brother Ning. They didn't dare to offend him, as long as he spoke.  That can only be obeyed.

After the arrangements were made, Wen Qiao and Pei Qiyu headed towards the Burning Prison Tianfu.

They followed the direction of the skeletons for a while, turned over several bone mountains, and finally saw the tall city appearing in front of them.

It is still a city wall built of white bones. On the city wall are four big blood-red characters. Just a glance makes people understand its meaning: Burning Prison Tianfu.

From the outside, there is no difference between the Fen Prison Palace and the Dugu Palace. There are skeleton soldiers guarding the city gate, and every skeleton who enters the city has to pay the bone for the entrance fee.